Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Hildryn Feedback Megathread

[DE]Danielle

Why can't she generate oversheilds against the faction that she most needs it for, the ninfested? I'd say she absolutly NEEDS to generates sheilds from her 2, regardless of weheter or not she actually strips something from them. 
Furthermore, I'd be happy if slash/toxin procs etc didn't hit through her sheilds at all, as opposed to only being stopped by oversheilds, to be honest. 

Finally, her 1 needs to be P.O.W.E.R.F.U.L.L. - Decide what it should be good at: Long range AoE, Close Range AoE, Single Target etc, and make sure there's absolutly nothing that outperforms it for that role. Having the balefire not be good nerfs her 4 aswell. 

Edited by Yousho

As many have already said, Shield Pillage works less than great against Grineer, and abysmally against Infested.  I suggest adding a "base shields gained" per enemy, affected by strength.  Regardless of the enemy's armor/shield values, every enemy "pillaged" should give a small amount of shields back to Hildryn, so as to make her 2 not a waste of an ability against one of the 3 major factions of the game.  Especially since this is the faction that makes widespread use of slash and toxin damage, the damage types that Hildryn most wants to avoid if she doesn't have overshields, which she can't get when fighting them because Shield Pillage has no effect on them unless you intentionally let a Swarm Moa spread armor around. 

It would also be nice if Hildryn could use Shield Pillage while in Aegis Storm, since she can already use Haven and Balefire, so being unable to use Shield Pillage makes it feel odd.

• Like 1

1) Balefire is pretty useless. Even a non-polarized Sonicor (MR 2) is better (and does not drain your shields)

2) For the love of God: PLEASE make this usable in Aegis Storm. This is such an important ability, or make it a toggle 

3) This is fine. (I am happy with this ability)

4) Aegis Storm:

No Archgun (or other weapons except the useless Balefire)? Seriously?

And now its even nerfed to ignore "VIP" Enemies making Hildryn completely useless for any interesting content (Index, Boss fights, Late game etc.)?

Please fix it. Hildryn was fun to play until 24.5.5 nerfed her into oblivion.

8 hours ago, ShadowFel said:

As many have already said, Shield Pillage works less than great against Grineer, and abysmally against Infested.  I suggest adding a "base shields gained" per enemy, affected by strength.  Regardless of the enemy's armor/shield values, every enemy "pillaged" should give a small amount of shields back to Hildryn, so as to make her 2 not a waste of an ability against one of the 3 major factions of the game.  Especially since this is the faction that makes widespread use of slash and toxin damage, the damage types that Hildryn most wants to avoid if she doesn't have overshields, which she can't get when fighting them because Shield Pillage has no effect on them unless you intentionally let a Swarm Moa spread armor around. 

It would also be nice if Hildryn could use Shield Pillage while in Aegis Storm, since she can already use Haven and Balefire, so being unable to use Shield Pillage makes it feel odd.

With higher level Grineer the Shield Pillage works great due to their high armor values. I had no problem in any kind of Grineer missions maintaining overshields. Low level Grineer die too quickly to be a threat to her, and high level provide enough Armor for her shield Pillage.

As for Infested: I dont think Hildryn should get any boost here. She does not really need it (no ranged attacks) and it does add a nice manageable level of difficulty to her (arbitrations, ESO). She does collect armor from high level infested, so it's not too bad, and if in doubt: have a Mag, Trinity or Harrow in your squad.

I fully agree with your last sentence, though.

On 2019-03-31 at 6:53 AM, (PS4)Ghostrick_King said:

Ability 3 (Haven): No real use, except teamplay and minor nuisance to enemiesbility. 

• Any suggestions really because i cant think of anything

Haven gives your allies (and pets!) big overshields. And it stacks (also with other Hildryns).

My opinion on this ability is: It's good as it is. No need for change here.

Il y a 7 heures, Jorframj a dit :

As for Infested: I dont think Hildryn should get any boost here. She does not really need it (no ranged attacks) and it does add a nice manageable level of difficulty to her (arbitrations, ESO). She does collect armor from high level infested, so it's not too bad, and if in doubt: have a Mag, Trinity or Harrow in your squad.

All infected have long-range attacks.Under the aura of a toxic ancient, these attacks become toxic. The infected don't have armor at all and I don't seem like the armor that MOA gives can't be looted.

Hildryn is definitely a good LVL up to 100 when it comes to non-infected. But once these conditions are violated, it becomes completely useless for solo / party. All because there are a bunch of mechanics that work on paper and looked fun, but can't really be applied in the game. There is nidus, which is perfection. There's Octavia, which is perfect. Even ash is a useful frame. But I can't think of anything for Hildryn. 200 LVL ceiling, if you shaman. Further, even invulnerability becomes not particularly effective.

This is certainly not the top of uselessness as Titania, but still its shortcomings are too conspicuous and too limiting gameplay. I think there should not even say that Hildryn requires nerf his 3 at low levels. Otherwise, it's just Ember in another wrapper, which, by the way, was nerfed for that reason.

Edited by zhellon

After playing with Hildryn only a little bit, not 30 yet, I find that I spam my 2nd ability, Shield Pillage, A LOT. Meanwhile the 3rd ability, which is the toggled Haven, is an ability I will leave on for a little bit, and then turn back off after I've given my allies a bunch of shields, leaving them with a good chunk of Overshields (this obviously limits it's usefulness, since I have to keep it toggled on for certain effects to apply).

It's possible I'm doing this wrong and will change my gameplay when I get her to 30, but this is what feels natural to me right now while playing her.

I feel like Shield Pillage should be the toggled effect. Something we can constantly leave on to pillage shields from enemies in line-of-sight. Whether we toggle it on or not would then be dependent upon having enough visible enemies nearby to warrant it's use. This naturally means that with enough enemies affected, this ability has no negative shield drain, which would be a very good thing for Hildryn's kit.

Then with Haven, I could just use it as a one-time cast that grants a chunk of shields to all nearby allies, temporarily boosting them with increased shield regen and shield gating. When enemies in line of sight are hit by this cast, it could deal a chunk of damage based on how much shielding Hildryn has. And apply it's stagger effect.

This change would also mean that we can only use ONE toggled effect at a time: Shield Pillage OR Aegis Storm. So that way we're not using two toggle effects to drain our shields.

I also am extremely disappointed by her 4th ability. The way it's designed makes it feel like her kit has TWO exalted weapons. Her 1st ability is the actual exalted weapon, but while we're using her 4th ability for it's floating and CC, we cannot use any guns and are FORCED to use Balefire (but oh... it's TWO of them, exciting!).

How about the 4th ability, Aegis Storm, pulls out the two Balefires, and Hildryn has a different ability in the first slot entirely? Making Aegis Storm the only place we actually use our Balefire, of course, but... the regular Balefire is seriously underwhelming anyways. Otherwise, it makes no sense to remove primary/secondary use while using Aegis Storm.

Edited by DrakeWurrum

Hildryn can't do the power drift challenge on lua. I was hoping she would be like how inaros does hijack missions and it would just eat her shield but she just can't do it since she has no energy to give.

I mainly want to confirm this is intended and not a bug that's all.

1 minute ago, RottedApples said:

Hildryn can't do the power drift challenge on lua. I was hoping she would be like how inaros does hijack missions and it would just eat her shield but she just can't do it since she has no energy to give.

I mainly want to confirm this is intended and not a bug that's all.

i think its more of a lack of foresight on their part since DE is only human. i mean they created a mmo with a lot of years and content in it so it is possible a few things slipped by

33 minutes ago, TheKurtiStryke said:

the  mobility while in her 4th, is too slow and cluncky. and the fact that you can't go down but only up, it's reeeeally annoying

You go down/descend with the crouch button.

Imo, the only underwhelming ability in Hildryn’s kit is Aegis Storm. I appreciate the pocket Bastille that can potentially siphon energy orbs and all, but when your only accessible weapon is Balefire it’s kinda clunky. Not only that, you spawn akimbo Balefire but it behaves and functions like a single variant.

If we had access to our primary/secondary/heavy weapons while in Aegis Storm, I feel that this Power 4 would be pretty amazing.

• Like 1

On 2019-04-02 at 12:38 AM, Jorframj said:

With higher level Grineer the Shield Pillage works great due to their high armor values. I had no problem in any kind of Grineer missions maintaining overshields. Low level Grineer die too quickly to be a threat to her, and high level provide enough Armor for her shield Pillage.

I fully agree with your last sentence, though.

Shield pillage is an integral part of her kit.  She needs shields to do anything.  If she can't get a decent and consistent supply of shields on her own then that's a problem.  It doesn't matter if enemies are less threatening at a lower level.  And it doesn't matter if most infested are melee units.  Unless you happen to have the arcanes that give her shields back you're SoL if you run dry on shields.  Warframes are DE's prime content outside pipeline updates.  If you drop a warframe that can easily be replaced because what it brings isn't valuable or is easily replaced by a current frame then they're shooting themselves in the foot.  There is no reason not to make her better.  She already barely brings anything to the table.

On 2019-04-02 at 12:47 AM, Jorframj said:

Haven gives your allies (and pets!) big overshields. And it stacks (also with other Hildryns).

My opinion on this ability is: It's good as it is. No need for change here.

Very few frames care about shields.  Not going to use an ability that doesn't benefit me for using it.

After playing Hildryn and maxing her out for the first time, I have some mixed feelings about her: she undeniably feels cool, and is super stylish, but falls short on substance to me:

• On one hand, I like that she has no Energy, because honestly Energy in most cases doesn't feel relevant as a resource at higher-level play. On the other, there doesn't seem to be any real reason for most of her abilities to consume shields, either: her 1 is pretty much just a regular weapon, her 2 is there specifically to restore shields, her 3 is justified, even if the current consumption is a bit dysfunctional, and her 4 already has enough tradeoffs to not need a shield drain.
  • As a shield tank, she doesn't really seem to work. Shields drain really quickly at higher levels, even without the use of her abilities, and all of the little bonuses from overshields that she gets don't do her much good when overshields tend to disappear rapidly. Coupled with her kit damage, she feels much more effective as a low-level stomper than a frame capable of competing with other tanks at higher levels, especially when other tank frames can deal with Slash and Toxin procs much more consistently, with no tradeoffs.
  • The Balefire launcher is a nice weapon... but why is it on an active ability? Why is it an ability on Hildryn? There is no synergy between it and her kit, or major relevance to her theme, and in fact there is nothing about the weapon's gameplay that stands out all that much from the rest. The shield cost is unwarranted, considering how the weapon is already slow and has a fairly limited AoE compared to most launchers (it also seems to impede movement when charged), and overall the Balefire could've easily been an optional innate weapon, or just a regular weapon made available to everyone.
  • Shield Pillage I'd say is the best-designed and most interesting ability in Hildryn's kit. It's smartly made in that it has a function against every faction, while also letting Hildryn play out of her innate weakness to direct health damage via status procs. I'd say the base amount should be raised, as a 10% shield drain is piddly even at level 0, and the ability can't even reach 100% reduction at maximum Power Strength currently, and I'd probably remove the shield cost, but otherwise it's a pretty solid ability.
  • Haven's a bit of a mess, I feel. The intent behind the ability is clear (protect allies, damage aggressive enemies), but the implementation leaves a lot to be desired: the drain is uncontrollable, and particularly severe from enemies, but the damage is also pretty weak against said enemies unless playing in low-level missions. Effectively, Hildryn at lower levels turns into another Ember/Equinox, but at higher levels can't really make use of her 3, as the bonus shields and regen don't do much against high-level enemy damage, and the enemy damage does fairly little on its own relative to its drain.
  • Aegis Storm is a big, bombastic ability... that hampers Hildryn in nearly every way while in use. It slows her down, drains her shields, limits the usage of her weapons to her Balefire, and disables the casting of her 2 (why is that even a thing?), all for limited CC, utility, and damage (and the damage itself is redundant relative to her 3). It certainly feels cool to use, at least the first few times, but in practical terms there isn't that much of a reason to use it, even/especially in later levels where Hildryn just paints herself as a big, vulnerable target for it.

So the way I've experienced Hildryn was that she was this frame with 1.5 good abilities, and the rest either didn't really work (i.e. her 3 or 4), or could have easily been a passive part of her kit, or otherwise not an ability (i.e. her 1 and 4). Additionally, I feel that she, as an experiment on shields, has shown that shields as a mechanic no longer really work in Warframe, as it doesn't feel great when damage can easily bypass or smash through them. She looks awesome, but upon playing her a little more, much of her kit just doesn't really hold up.

With this in mind, changes I'd like to see:

• Convert all of her shields into pure health, remove her current shield-related passives.
  • Change her passive so that her roll makes her block all incoming damage.
  • Make her current 1 an innate weapon when no secondary is equipped, instead give her some thematic ability, e.g. a directional energy shield that captures incoming projectiles and fires them back.
  • Replace the shield gains from her 2 with a self-heal, increase the base shield/armor drain to 20/25/30/35% from 10/15/20/25%. Should have no cost.
  • Rework Haven so that Hildryn links her health to the target ally's, so all linked allies and herself have the same health pool, with a bonus amount of health and health regen based on rank. When the link breaks, Hildryn should be the one to take the damage to her own health pool.
  • Aegis Storm:
    • Should impose no drain.
    • Should let Hildryn use any weapon.
    • Should let Hildryn use her 2.
    • Should have a pseudo-afterburner where Hildryn can propel herself faster in a direction, at no cost (so Aegis Storm would basically be her version of Archwing).
    • Shouldn't CC enemies or make them drop Energy orbs, but instead rain some kind of orbital bombardment around her.
    • The AoE radius should increase the higher Hildryn goes, rather than decrease, but the damage should decrease proportionately, and vice versa.

The general idea here being to make Hildryn's kit more synergistic overall (or at least less anti-synergistic), more thematic, and more focused on her being a tank focused on heavy defense and offense, rather than a mix of everything.

• Like 1

Le 4/4/2019 à 1:15 AM, (XB1)Knight Raime a dit :

Very few frames care about shields.  Not going to use an ability that doesn't benefit me for using it.

Hildryn just do not care about her shield too. With 1300 shield you get more profit than from 5K, as the game still has to go from supershields. This simply makes all the mechanics of the shield useless, since we do not tank with a shield, we tank with invulnerability. And I'm not talking about assembling a dragon key. I just tried everything, including the Aviator, but couldn't get normal shields to absorb damage at high levels. 

Shields are able to absorb damage well only with a large volume and regen. But players can't develop big enough shields and get a big enough regen. Hence all the problems. At the moment, invulnerability is a bad patch for shield mechanics. I'm not saying she's bad on her own. But this is not a shield tank. Even a nullifier's shield would look better.

The same goes for the NPC. Shields with a level of scaly slower than HP and armor. Shields do not have a permanent recovery. Shields can be ignored. All this makes shields weak compared to armor when it comes to HP protection. The only weakness of the armor is that it cannot be restored. But it's not about warframes...

Again, I repeat, mechanics, Hildryn quite good, even too good. But it felt like a trickster, not a tank. 

Edited by zhellon

On 2019-04-04 at 12:15 AM, (XB1)Knight Raime said:

Shield pillage is an integral part of her kit.  She needs shields to do anything.  If she can't get a decent and consistent supply of shields on her own then that's a problem.  It doesn't matter if enemies are less threatening at a lower level.  And it doesn't matter if most infested are melee units.  Unless you happen to have the arcanes that give her shields back you're SoL if you run dry on shields.  Warframes are DE's prime content outside pipeline updates.  If you drop a warframe that can easily be replaced because what it brings isn't valuable or is easily replaced by a current frame then they're shooting themselves in the foot.  There is no reason not to make her better.  She already barely brings anything to the table.

Your shields automatically regenerate when you dont take damage. Hildryn also gets a boost when picking up energy orbs.

And you can get additional abilities (sentinel, pets) to boost your shields.

I think that is already enough. An OP hildryn would be boring.

On 2019-04-02 at 3:13 PM, zhellon said:

All infected have long-range attacks.Under the aura of a toxic ancient, these attacks become toxic. The infected don't have armor at all and I don't seem like the armor that MOA gives can't be looted.

Well, I get plenty of shields from high level (60+) infested with my Hildryn, so I for my part can confirm that it does work.

Also I may have learned to constantly move to avoid toxic eximus playing with Mag, so that comes naturally with Hildryn which may be a factor here, but toxin damage is not a problem for me. YMMV.

Hildryn is definitely a good LVL up to 100 when it comes to non-infected. But once these conditions are violated, it becomes completely useless for solo / party. All because there are a bunch of mechanics that work on paper and looked fun, but can't really be applied in the game. There is nidus, which is perfection. There's Octavia, which is perfect. Even ash is a useful frame. But I can't think of anything for Hildryn. 200 LVL ceiling, if you shaman. Further, even invulnerability becomes not particularly effective.

The toxin damage wont hurt Hildryn as long as she has shields or can regain them (energy orbs instantly reset the damage gating, start shield regen and give you a little bit of shields!).

This is certainly not the top of uselessness as Titania, but still its shortcomings are too conspicuous and too limiting gameplay. I think there should not even say that Hildryn requires nerf his 3 at low levels. Otherwise, it's just Ember in another wrapper, which, by the way, was nerfed for that reason.

Well, if you think Titania is useless, then i really can't help you. Titania is another example of an extremely strong (solo) and useful (in teams) frame that far too many people fail to understand how to play properly. Titania is just too difficult to master for the majority of players as it seems.

And neither Titania nor Hildryn are even remotely comparable to Ember. Sorry, but you dont seem to understand how those two warframes work.

4 hours ago, zhellon said:

Hildryn just do not care about her shield too. With 1300 shield you get more profit than from 5K, as the game still has to go from supershields. This simply makes all the mechanics of the shield useless, since we do not tank with a shield, we tank with invulnerability. And I'm not talking about assembling a dragon key. I just tried everything, including the Aviator, but couldn't get normal shields to absorb damage at high levels. 

Shields are able to absorb damage well only with a large volume and regen. But players can't develop big enough shields and get a big enough regen. Hence all the problems. At the moment, invulnerability is a bad patch for shield mechanics. I'm not saying she's bad on her own. But this is not a shield tank. Even a nullifier's shield would look better.

The same goes for the NPC. Shields with a level of scaly slower than HP and armor. Shields do not have a permanent recovery. Shields can be ignored. All this makes shields weak compared to armor when it comes to HP protection. The only weakness of the armor is that it cannot be restored. But it's not about warframes...

Again, I repeat, mechanics, Hildryn quite good, even too good. But it felt like a trickster, not a tank. 

Uhm, thats not correct.

I use a max shield Hildryn (5600 shields, 320 health) and the extra large pool makes it possible to act and counter the shield drains long before the invulnerability triggers. (i run Arbitrations and even ESO if i find a Saryn with her). Sorties are mostly just run to the objective and have a coffee with her, she is so OP for sorties, it's almost boring (unless its lephantis sortie, then you need to move around a bit to avoid losing your shields while under the effect of toxin damage).

If you only rely on the invulnerability to survive, you wont survive long because it does have a cooldown and will not trigger again when your paper shields get wiped again. Your shields MUST survive until the cooldown is over, and the key to that is to max them.

Also a big shield pool allows you to steal a lot more shields and armor off your enemies. Even stripping "augmented shields" sortie corpus off their shields ENTIERLY with a single cast.

While instantly giving you another 6.9k shields and restoring both damage gates.

Also shield regeneration is a percentage, not absolute. So the higher your base shields the more shileds you regenerate.

il y a une heure, Jorframj a dit :

If you only rely on the invulnerability to survive, you wont survive long because it does have a cooldown and will not trigger again when your paper shields get wiped again. Your shields MUST survive until the cooldown is over, and the key to that is to max them.

I rely not only on invulnerability, but also on HP, if arcane barrier did not work. With maximum energy efficiency and arcane aegis I can fly forever with active 3 and shoot with 1. In addition to the 1300 shield I have 800 HP and 800 armor + aviator and antitoxin and adaptation. And this is still the best universal assembly against high levels (150-200). 

I do not expect anything and do not charge sitting in the shelter, but just fly and have fun.

Edited by zhellon

8 hours ago, zhellon said:

Yeah shields themselves are just not beefy enough.

4 hours ago, Jorframj said:

Your shields automatically regenerate when you dont take damage. Hildryn also gets a boost when picking up energy orbs.

And you can get additional abilities (sentinel, pets) to boost your shields.

I think that is already enough. An OP hildryn would be boring.

The amount of shields she gets back via orbs is very little.  I'm aware of how to maximize her.  None of what you said counters anything i've said.  Inconsistency is a problem for any frame.  None of the suggestions i've made or seen being made would make her OP.  If you think she's fine that's perfectly within your right.  But don't trample others legitimate complaints because you are okay with accepting mediocrity.

Make the shields that pop out when shield pillage and haven is active into an auxiliary attachment. Since the shields are already cosmetics, it would look cool if we get the choice to have those mini shields on the hips and shoulders there permanently. The bigger shields that get deployed when aegis storm can stay tied to it only being deployed when aegis storm is active.

So, I've tossed 8 forma into this frame so far, and I feel like giving some feedback, ability to ability. 

Balefire

• There is a disproportional benefit-cost ratio when charging. Firing uncharged shots gives a 1:5 shield to damage ratio. However, charging those shots increases the damage by a factor of 2, but the cost by a disproportionate factor of 4.5. The ratio becomes a significantly worse 1:2.222 shield to damage ratio. The exchange is an imperceptible increase in overall DPS which does not justify the drastic increase in cost. It is arguably better to never charge the shots! Players should want to charge the shots for heavies, and rapid firing Balefire should be for clearing out the weak chaff. At the moment you want to rapid fire for all targets. The DPS gain should at least be proportional to the cost increase, increase damage for full charge or decrease maximum shield cost.
  • Thanks for removing the speed penalty while charging... even if you never want to charge those shots anyways due to the above reason. It does stop occasional movement hiccups.

Shield Pillage

• For the most part, perfect the way it is. However, as many people have pointed out Hildryn has a problem with infested. Like, a near unable to function problem unless a specific variant of Mutalist Moa spawns and it survives long enough to buff other infested. She also cannot take advantage of her Overshield passive of not allowing Toxin to bypass shields because there is no way to reliably gain those overshields.
    • Suggestion: Allow Shield Pillage to disable Ancient Infested Auras to X seconds and return Y shields per ancient affected. This allows Hildryn to function against Infested, fits the theme of Shield Pillage disabling defenses, and allows her to take advantage of her Overshield Passive against the faction she needs it against most.

Haven

• I personally do not have problems with this ability. While solo it does seem rather underwhelming as trading the ability for your passive shield recharge to kick in for mediocre damage and a short stagger, the benefits it affords to a team/companion are pretty strong. The downside is easily offset by Arcane Aegis, but I am not sure if abilities should be balanced with Arcanes in mind?

Aegis Storm

• This ability seems to have no purpose in her kit. The damage is subpar, and while you do CC, the slow speed and overall immobile nature of the ability makes you feel even more vulnerable to enemies not caught in the sphere. I've only ever found use for it on stalling out Mobile Defense objectives when enemies are too numerous/strong to kill. For an "ultimate" ability it is severely lacking.
  • QoL change: If the only thing you can do during Aegis Storm is use Balefire, Balefire should automatically activate. The few awkward seconds as Hildryn assumes the superhero pose does not clearly indicate if she has Balefire active as well. Then you spend another short animation casting Balefire before going on your merry killing way. This just hinders overall flow of an already underwhelming ability. 
  • In order to make this ability not underwhelming and hardly worth the shield cost to use, something should change, ideally centered around Balefire. 
    • Hildryn already gains a second cosmetic Balefire Charger when in Aegis Storm. Make it not cosmetic and increase Balefire fire rate while in Aegis Storm.
    • Drastically reduce or remove all shield costs associated with Balefire for the duration of Aegis Storm. It would be nice to actually do some pew pewing for more than a few seconds without having to run a full efficiency build. With all abilities going she can rapidly go through 5000 shields in the blink of an eye.
    • Alternatively: Allow the use of Primary/Secondary/Archwing weapons during Aegis Storm.
    • Obligated suggestion: I understand why you don't want Hildryn to remain an attack chopper all the time, and thus understand why you disallow Shield Pillage while channeling. However, if you refuse to make any other changes then allowing her to cast Shield Pillage during Aegis Storm is a quick way to make players seriously use Aegis Storm.
    • In addition to any of the above changes: Remove the ticking Radiation damage dealt by Aegis Storm. It is simply unneeded. If you are in a situation that requires hard CC then the pitiful radiation damage, which cannot proc status, would be unnoticeable. Yes, this is asking for a nerf on an ability that most would consider bad, but Aegis Storm doesn't need to do everything. Any of the above changes would already make it a very desirable skill to use.
  • Psuedo QoL change: Aegis Storm is slow. Slight increase to parkour distance/velocity while active would be nice.

Overall I like Hildryn as a frame, but I feel like at best she only has 3 abilities. Aegis Storm comes with too many caveats to use in any serious capacity. Also Infested suck. 

Edited by WeaselBoy
  • Like 2