Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

(Update 24.4.0) General Feedback Megathread

[DE]Danielle

There is only one problem that i have experienced with the new melee system: There is no more quick melee. Sometimes, spamming quick melee is vastly preferred to using the actual combos from the stance mod. For instance with Hirudo and the old system, i could come up to a tough enemy and punch him in the face a dozen times a second with quick melee. It was less damage per hit than the stance attacks by far, but it allowed me to stay on target. With the new system in the same situation, you are forced to use stance based attacks, which for the hirudo means spazzing out and flopping around on the floor, rolling through your target, and maybe land one hit per second as you're flopping about. The only situation where you actually want to be doing that is in a huge cluster of infested. For everything else, quick melee is far better because you stay on target.

The possible fixes: Either re-add a quick melee keybind, or simply add a toggle keybind where people can choose to toggle the new melee system on or off on the fly.

There's one thing about the melee I'd like them to address:

Blocking.

I love playing with my oberon with the S&A prime and being a damn invincible tank that attracts everything towards him (guardian derison is a blessing). However, if I need to back up because enemies are going too far from where I want them, I'll have to run leaving them on my back and giving them an opening to destroy me from the back. I need to be able to walk backwards while blocking!

First I would like to say I really love the game. The biggest problem at the moment is the open world areas, or should I say getting into them and staying in. More often than not(roughly 60%-70% of the time)I get sent back to the menu when someone leaves the group. I find this incredibly annoying. Just today I wanted to go on the Plains of Eidelon and was sent back to menu 3 times before I even got onto the plains. Finally I had to set it to friends only to get into the plains. I have similar issues with Orb Vallus. I like being able to play with random people and this is making it nearly impossible. I tend to get annoyed to the point where I just go play another game. Please work on this quickly. I am sure I am not the only one having this problem.

Thanks in advance.

I suggest changing trade from chat and stuff to an auction house people can access from their ships and list their items. Like how other games do it people can bid for an item and the one who bid the highest before the listing expires gets the item. Not only does this give a place to view mods,frames,etc you can buy it gives a more organized way to sell/buy things. It also can help stabilize prices so people know how much something costs and makes it easier to view the average price without external sources. Not only does this keep the uninformed from being scammed,it also just makes things all around better. An Auction House would greatly benefit a game like warframe.

• 4 weeks later...
On 2019-04-20 at 11:48 PM, Atradese said:

Just today I wanted to go on the Plains of Eidelon and was sent back to menu 3 times before I even got onto the plains.

This happens to me every time I try to access any lobby. Essentially every time there is a loading screen game freezes for a solid minute or more. This didn't use to be like this.