Dante Unbound: Known Issues ×
Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Failure to start

Julian_Skies

Same issue. I guess - DE we need hotfix now. Something broke. Can't even play now.

In an attempt to try something - I selected DX10 API in the loader configuration and the game updated some stuff, then loaded up. I normally have DX11 on. Priority on this fix DE.

Everyone else, try using DX10 til the fix is in. Using a GTX 950 card which does support DX11 and have had it checked since forever. Also Win7/Steam.

Edited by Pirate-X
work around

9 minutes ago, Pirate-X said:

In an attempt to try something - I selected DX10 API in the loader configuration and the game updated some stuff, then loaded up. I normally have DX11 on. Priority on this fix DE. 

Everyone else, try using DX10 til the fix is in. Using a GTX 950 card which does support DX11 and have had it checked since forever.

thx for that mate, also works on an 1050ti, but a fix for dx11 would be nice 🙂

13 minutes ago, Pirate-X said:

Same issue. I guess - DE we need hotfix now. Something broke. Can't even play now.

Everyone else, try using DX10 til the fix is in. Using a GTX 950 card which does support DX11 and have had it checked since forever.

Thanks, 1060 6gb here. Works for me now

15 minutes ago, Pirate-X said:

Worked for me! Awesome!

3 hours ago, Pirate-X said:

Everyone else, try using DX10 til the fix is in. Using a GTX 950 card which does support DX11 and have had it checked since forever. Also Win7/Steam.

Yep it does work for me using DX10 for now, win 7 x64 here.

Hope we got fix for DX11 soon

I've had the same issue, and the fix mentioned earlier works but still...this is a pretty big #*!%up to make the game unplayable. Hopefully this is fixed soon because I'm not sure why but I had to answer a confirmation thing before logging in and I haven't had to do that before. Something somewhere is on fire.

9 hours ago, Julian_Skies said:

I am having an unusual issue. Warframe's launcher goes perfectly fine after the update, but when I click to start the game it... Fails to start the game, but closes the launcher. Anyone knows what might be going on?

This is literally happening to me right now....

9 hours ago, Pirate-X said:

I'm doing this right now.... don't know if its going to work.

Will update soon...

UPDATE:

Okay here we are...looks like the game will run in DX10 Mode.... 

Thanks for the help guys 😉

DE Please Fix.

Edited by Lutesque

Having same problem as you all except.. I can not stand the look of Dx10 after playing with dx11 for so long. Things just look.. blurry and different.. I have window 7 64bit too. I use to play in dx11 and the game looked pristine. I want that back  :(

Had that issue, can confirm switching to DX10 has made it possible to launch the game. Also on Windows 7, 64bit, as seemingly everyone else in this thread.

The more interesting part, and the reason for my comment, is that both of my DX10 and DX11 options were "greyed-out," and I could select neither (meaning the game would close immediately on launch), until I disconnected a second screen I had connected via HDMI cable. I am playing on an older laptop, with a GTX 560M graphics card.

16 hours ago, Pirate-X said:

Thank you!