The Lotus Eaters: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×
The Lotus Eaters: Known Issues ×

New Data Hashes Don't Always Play

TheIvoryKitty

Like @Nasuth said. It's a community-goal since Helen posted: "...The first reward is more abstract - you can expand the Orb Vallis by solving a puzzle.... Together. ..."
So it's not showing the progressbar anymore after scaning.. 
I just assume DE needed more time to fix some small issues before releasing Hildryn. I prefer the old style getting frames but hey.
I wish you all good luck and hope we got Hyldrin soon.

2 hours ago, Krave.Grandmist said:

Eudico will point you there once you've scanned all the tablets. It's in the cave north east of Harindi Crater.

She did not do that for me. This whole scanning thing seemed to be horribly implemented from the lack of information from the community aspect of unlocking it - which seems for almost everyone means finding out through a forum or hope a random person in region explains what the hell is going on, to the progress not telling you what you've done but still being in the nav console, and the nature of sometimes the tablets don't spawn and sometimes they don't give any sound bites. Did not enjoy that portion of the current event trio at all.

Edited by Pirate-X

Managed 7 of 16(?). Been over the caves again to be sure, but for the life of me I cannot find anymore. High and low in the caves. Are all of them even in the caves? Or is it even possible for one person to get them all? Random? haha

Edit: Know there are many questions, did not intend to add more when things are iffy as is hahaha
Oh, and pretty sure I did not get 16 of them. Last message received was just telling me that it was a code. Nothing about going to the door, yet.

Edited by DenaBeloved

I think DE must have rushed it out. Prior to the first hotfix the UI for the fracture event was bugged as well and was telling me I'd completed things I hadn't. It seems likely the Scanned to Undiscovered bug is a similar issue.

1 hour ago, DenaBeloved said:

Managed 7 of 16(?). Been over the caves again to be sure, but for the life of me I cannot find anymore. High and low in the caves. Are all of them even in the caves? Or is it even possible for one person to get them all? Random? haha

Edit: Know there are many questions, did not intend to add more when things are iffy as is hahaha
Oh, and pretty sure I did not get 16 of them. Last message received was just telling me that it was a code. Nothing about going to the door, yet.

Oh you should've said earlier. Here's a map for the data-hashes. It was a jigsaw puzzle that everyone can solve in the warframe site. 

siwff6vaask21.png?width=960&crop=smart&a

2 hours ago, Krave.Grandmist said:

Oh you should've said earlier. Here's a map for the data-hashes. It was a jigsaw puzzle that everyone can solve in the warframe site. 

siwff6vaask21.png?width=960&crop=smart&a

Ah! Thank you. Not too social in game and here. Was only going off the name of the operation. Hence the cave exploration I did haha

Map really did help. However the data on the lower right edge of the map between two others, could be placed on the other side of the road. Where it was, it seemed it was inside the base, when it was in actuality, on a jutting rock. Had me clear the whole base is all. Still, a fine map.

Now, with the manual scans and ones from Helios, I still am unable to open the door. Felt it was be the case given it being called a community effort. As well, the list of collected scans from my orbiter are all now "Undiscovered". Just laying it all out as someone who just did it too.

This looks exactly like the problem we had with the caves not counting for the challenge. Same exact thing. I scanned all of the hashes and only 1 shows as scanned in my orbiter console, rest appear as undiscovered. Admittely the first one at the gate was scanned by helios in a matchmake squad, however the rest were in an inv only instance. Kinda pissed this happens again, though as I scanned I got some dialogues played, except I didn't get the one after the last one and wasnt told to go THERE.

It looks like this issue has been resolved, thanks DE! Tho, I guess the only way to get the dialogue is to hope someone gets it recorded to put on YouTube or something, after this fix.

Edited by Nasuth