[DE]Helen

PC Operation: Buried Debts

Posted (edited)

Using PS4 controller. Melee changes are not working at all. I can only attack once with melee weapon, then I can't attack again at all until I switch back manually to primary / secondary, and use melee again (nothing else seems to work). "Firing" doesn't switch to primary / secondary. Can only quick swap into melee by pressing melee button, but after that it's just useless. Channeling is still mapped. Not sure if a Steam controller mapping issue (the recommended config on Steam hasn't been updated. Still has channeling set).

Edited by synthtastic
  • Upvote 2

so how to the rewards work for this? i just now got on and already the operation is at the 50 reward mark checked off....

• Upvote 1

Posted (edited)

am i the only one annoyed at the fact that they made the event have a global hp bar? meaning the event could end in 1 day and many of us will miss the opticor vandal

Edited by hazerddex

9 minutes ago, hazerddex said:

am i the only one annoyed at the fact that they made the event have a global hp bar? meaning the event could end in 1 day and many of us will miss the opticor vandal

There is no global hp bar only a control bar. If we keep the bar low we get bonuses like extra resources and credits. The event is locked at its full time.

19 minutes ago, Kalvorax said:

so how to the rewards work for this? i just now got on and already the operation is at the 50 reward mark checked off....

I guess DE didnt think people would devower the fissure this quickly? 

Just added some details to the FAQ section of this thread to help clarify!

"How does progress work for this event?"

This will take some team effort! All Tenno contribute to the Operation progress scans and rewards, so keep scanning! Once all fragments have been scanned by enough Tenno, the Operation will progress into a new phase.

Here are some details from our Update Notes that might also help clarify this event's timeline:

And eventually, an incredible new boss fight will unlock where you can earn Hildryn! We are expecting this to take approximately a week with the estimated pacing of this Operation.

We don't want anyone missing out on exclusive event items, so this event will reoccur regularly! More details to come.

Posted (edited)
2 minutes ago, Omega-Shadowblade said:

There is no global hp bar only a control bar. If we keep the bar low we get bonuses like extra resources and credits. The event is locked at its full time.

Finally an explanation I would like an official confermation however. @[DE]Helen

Edited by hazerddex

1 minute ago, hazerddex said:

I guess DE didnt think people would devower the fissure this quickly? 

turns out it was global progress being shown instead of personal.

Posted (edited)

@[DE]Helen  i really could use an offical confermation that it is not a global hp bar for the fissures please kinda panicking here

Edited by hazerddex

Delightfully fun event, keep up the great work Warframe team! I'm amazed at the number of events recently also. Lots to do!

Question: what size of those mushrooms things do they spawn on? the small ones? the medium ones or the overly sized big as a house ones?

Posted (edited)

Just scanned all of the datapads, then the hotfix came, now all of them on the alert tab say undiscovered but 1 says scanned overall progress with a bar. Any ideas? 

Edit: nevermind turns out i was infact missing 1.

Edited by Rivendark
New info

Posted (edited)
il y a 58 minutes, [DE]Helen a dit :

Not a bug! It's going to take scans from many Tenno to unlock the terminal. Megan explained in the update notes: "And eventually, an incredible new boss fight will unlock where you can earn Hildryn! We are expecting this to take approximately a week with the estimated pacing of this Operation."

But why? The context makes absolutely no sense. It's glyphs, I find them, I should be able to read them and use them - not wait for five gazillion slow chumps to actually complete the challenge five years from now. If you're going to make something a community effort find a better context / quests for decyphering.

Edited by xPhantasm
  • Like 1
  • Applause 1
  • Upvote 1

My thermia canisters are disappearing sometimes. Not sure what the trigger is. Maybe picking up too fast, or maybe multiplayer?

Click "play" in launcher and the client don't open.

• Upvote 1

i'd some problem after patching on launcher and it done when i click play button it wont open and back to steam screen again ,, can i know what must i do now 

• Upvote 1

Major bug with the trading UI - players trying to put multiple items of the same type into the trade window are not showing to their other party - for example: multiple times I've had trade offers today to buy statues, someone had two or more of the same statue and on THEIR end it's showing they've put both of their statues into the window however on MY side I'm only seeing the one. I just tested this with a buyer where I gave them the platinum for a 2 statue trade, they had put both statues (two anasas) into the window but my trade credit tax only showed 12k for me (they saw 24k on their screen) and when we completed the trade, I had ZERO new statues and they still had one in their inventory. The trading is not working correctly with duplicate items.. I love the new trading UI in concept but uh.. this needs to be addressed asap. lol

Posted (edited)

Block change is a nerf.

Keep the right click block function as it is, we can already swap to our weapons with left click, there are incidents that I want to gain energy with rage/hunter adrenaline but my frame blocks, but in high level missions when i want to block i can't.

When I open channeling, unintentional blocks drain my energy without my control. Simply revert it back, rest of the stuff is cool

Edited by nathrizarri
  • Like 1
  • Applause 1
  • Upvote 1

So, I'm not sure if this is intentional or not, but it turns out you can throw the Coolant Canisters, which causes them to explode! I just closed a third fracture, noticed my channeling was still toggled on, went to turn it off, and threw the canister like a grenade!

If this is intentional, why is it not mentioned anywhere that this can be done, and who thought that'd be a good idea? After all the talk of people trolling/griefing in the Kuva Survival Nightwave challenge by activating Life Support in the last few minutes, did no one think people would use this to troll/grief groups trying to close four fractures with one canister?

If this isn't intentional, please address this ASAP.

I have been downloading the Game Update for more than one hour.

It should have been finished downloading the entire patch by now, but it has only reached 6%.

DE you need to upgrade your Game Update download servers - it goes at snails pace - I am located in Europe with some of the best infrastructure.

so can someone clarify for me. im going on vacation for 2 weeks starting wednesday, so im missing my chance at getting Hildryn now because she is in an event?

yes it will reoccur but knowing this game and reoccuring events it will probably be a year or 6 months atleast if lucky

• Upvote 2

Posted (edited)

Is there a reason that there is no profile score for this Operation? Leaderboard complaints aside, it would be nice to measure our progress on our profiles so that the people who do enjoy competitive content have something to work with for their own community competitions that they wish to organize.

Edited by Voltage
  • Upvote 2

4 hours ago, maddragonmaster said:

there is a thing that was posted on reddit but i can make heads or tails of this dang map. i placed waypoints at the general area and have been running around the stinking map not finding a dang thing.

try this map and cross-reference mini-map from both the picture and the game to narrow down the search area