[DE]Helen

PC Operation: Buried Debts

2 minutes ago, TheGreenFellow said:

Playing 'find the needle in the haystack' gets un-fun fast. Especially if you have to repeat it a hundred times.

I think just about everyone that makes it into the Orb Vallis is aware of the use of archwings, bub. Not a satisfactory answer.

If you're doing it 100 times, you're doing it wrong. Even if you don't do all 4 goes with each canister because you had to use a revive or two, you should be using teammates and or spectres and managing at least 2.

"Bub"? Ok then.

PLEASE REWORK THERMIA FRACTURE ANIMATION! This is causing an insane amount of lag and forcing ability casting to take immensely longer whenever you look in its general direction.

I remember reading somewhere the that standing requirements to do Profit Taker have been changed/dropped, is this true, because I can't find it anywhere and it's giving me a major headache trying to find it

2 hours ago, TenDen said:

PLEASE REWORK THERMIA FRACTURE ANIMATION! This is causing an insane amount of lag and forcing ability casting to take immensely longer whenever you look in its general direction.

Maybe turn particles down?

8 hours ago, Hobie-wan said:

If you're doing it 100 times, you're doing it wrong. Even if you don't do all 4 goes with each canister because you had to use a revive or two, you should be using teammates and or spectres and managing at least 2.

"Bub"? Ok then.

because clearly I was literally meaning 100 canisters when I said that 🙄

___

To add to frustration with this event: multiple times now I've seen the entire squad kicked back to Orbiter with NO event progress saved, nullifying the last half hour or more of grinding.

This has not been a good event.

Posted (edited)
12 hours ago, TheGreenFellow said:

1 piece of dialogue is insufficient.

It was pretty good enough for me But I guess with this you admitted there was communication. You said 'There was no communication'...
BTW the coolant was marked with a damn big mission marker... You don't see it either...Well what to say...

Being a 'looter shooter' isn't a catch-all excuse for making things grindy for the sake of grind.

I agree. But you like it or not like it. It wasn't that bad at all. Warframe is still a grindy shooter looter. Some parts are tougher, some parts are lighter. Wondering how many rounds of defense / interception missions you have done for reactants so far to get one prime weapon.

Playing 'find the needle in the haystack' gets un-fun fast. Especially if you have to repeat it a hundred times. Having to play the game by reading the wiki is bad gaming; games ideally should be self-contained with the information necessary to play.

It is again what you like and prefer. In general this statement fails. Many of us like discovering stuff on our own, hanging on small hints, certain words in a conversation. I completely get it you don't like it this way, it is not that. But it is certainly true, that it also means another layer of challenge for many of us. Which I like. I'm sure I'm not alone out there.

I think just about everyone that makes it into the Orb Vallis is aware of the use of archwings, bub. Not a satisfactory answer.

Wondering then why it was so damn hard to find the broken ground stuff...

Edited by RatataBanana

Posted (edited)
  • Host migrations rarely finish causing a loss of progress each time.
  • Exploiter orb doesn't always have the Coolant rachnoids around.
  • Successful host migrations destroy the fracture and bug out the current canister forcing everyone to leave.
  • No meta-bounty for the event to filter out new players exploring the Orb Vallis.
  • Bonus points can't be tracked properly:
    • According to the first post we get 3 bonus points for each 4 thermia.
    • My current state is 16 thermia and 29 points.
      • Assuming perfect missions for 16 thermia I'd get (16/4)*3=12 bonus points.
      • But I already have 13 bonus points. What gives?
Edited by Commaster
  • Upvote 1

49 minutes ago, Commaster said:
  • Host migrations never finish causing a loss of progress each time.

Algorythm for party-findning s u c k s. Once I've been joined to party at Orb Vallis of three people, each of them was already at extraction, I joined and its counted immediately as Returning to Fortuna. Zero possiblity to choose which ever party-interest you are searching for, like fishing-mining/konzulunch/eidolon (actually last one is possible only if you choose it as a quest directly in Cetus). This system cause parties to fall apart and composit again ridiculous amount of times. People trying to find proper party in the dark by touch.

Further layers of grind content require Quality of Life changes and updates. Its not bugged, its just working not properly. Ignorance of that eats a big part of joy.

8 hours ago, TheGreenFellow said:

because clearly I was literally meaning 100 canisters when I said that 🙄

___

To add to frustration with this event: multiple times now I've seen the entire squad kicked back to Orbiter with NO event progress saved, nullifying the last half hour or more of grinding.

This has not been a good event.

Well, considering you need 100 points and you were complaining about not knowing what to do... I have seen people in chat that seemed to legitimately think you have to do 100 separate fractures. You are talking like you missed Eudico specifically saying "There's coolant still in the canister, pick it up and do it again", the fact that the canister partially changes color with each fracture done, and as RatataBanana points out, the canister becomes a quest marker to pick back up. What do you need, a big box full of text to pop up and tell you exactly what to do that you'd likely click ok without reading?

As for frustration, I had 2 batches of 14 fracture points be eaten myself. One because I was hasty on revives on a run when I forgot to change a gun beforehand and then the squad didn't revive me so I died. The second because the game messed up and even though I'd started another run with the 1 good person in the squad still there, the game decided to fail me even though I didn't die the second run because it apparently remembered me dying out the first go. But you know what, I've just been running the rest solo. I'll live.

Posted (edited)

Buried Debts  Scan mission is finished ? i scan all dash part and i got 74% and 78% and the door cant be hack so w have other part for this event or what ?? 

Révélation

Edited by TheOnLySaw

2 minutes ago, TheOnLySaw said:

Buried Debts  Scan mission is finished ? i scan all dash part and i got 74% and 78% and the door cant be hack so w have other part for this event or what ?? 

It was a community count, not a personal one. Also, stop yelling.

Did not receive any of my finished rifts yesterday after dying and losing respawns just before the "extraction".