Dante Unbound: Known Issues ×
Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Thermia Fracture Bug: Coolant Canister DISAPPEARING

ChickenDrawsDogs

Hi there 

Just managed to do 4/4 fractures with the one canister and received the Distilled Thermia thing, not trying to undermine you ChickenDrawsDogs, just think it's helpful in bug reports to inform that it's not universally happening to everyone. 

Thanks

Just a quick edit to say that the above was done solo.

Edited by Tyanya
added stuff

I have been experiencing the same issue in a public session. I was the host and when I delivered the coolant everything worked but if a squad mate picked it up after completing a fissure it would disappear in their hand.

I have also been seeing this as non-host, and not sure what's happening. Might try running solo tomorrow, and messing with host vs non-host. From tonight, usually happened on the transport between the 2nd and 3rd point and coolant will just disappear after playing the pick up animation.

11 hours ago, ChickenDrawsDogs said:

I was trying out the new event. After waiting for the coolant canister to do its job and fill up a portion, I went to pick it up - but when I did, it just...vanishes (POOF! gone!). I suspect this have something to do with the Melee Phase 1 update.

Me and my squad did a multiple runs and the canister disappeared randomly almost every single time before getting filled to give us the bonus points.
Too damn annoying. Thinking of not doing the event until they fix it.

Before I gave up and went to sleep without vandal last night this happened: the original person in group who was grabbing coolants had it disappear on them, they were host and quit. Well when host transferred, the coolant popped into my hands as I was traveling down the elevator. I had never picked one up. That's weird like, no one would ever expect a datamass to pop into your hands if you had never touched it but the host quit with it?

Edited by LittleTeapot

Happened to me as well. Once as Mesa, twice as Limbo.

With Limbo it happened both when trying to pick it up in the Rift, and out of the rift, with Cataclysm on and off. 

It just disappears... 

I didn't have it disappear, but while I and 2 of my friends were running it, we finished 3 fractures and the whole time I had been picking up the canister.  After we sealed the 3rd one, my friend picked it up and it turned completely blue, as if we hadn't done any fractures at all.  We figured maybe it was a visual bug, they dropped it and I picked it back up and we moved to the next fracture, sealed it, and only had credit on the canister for 1 fracture.  And yes, we did have to do 3 more for the bonus, with me picking it up the entire time, but we did finally get the bonus after 7 fractures.  I was not the host.

Completed two fractures with one, then when I did a ground slam to get out of archwing the canister disappeared. Not sure if it vanished right then or when I went to use my secondary which at the time was [Talons].