Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Buried Debts: Hotfix 24.4.1

[DE]Megan

Currently having issues with Fortuna bounty missions, specifically capture. Had two missions in a row where we got to a capture phase and the target was invulnerable to all damage. Had four people laying into him with primaries, secondaries, swords, pets/sentinels, absolutely nothing did damage, all prompts came up with a gray 0. Not sure if this has anything to do with the recent update but I've yet to find any problems like this when looking online other than a few minor issues dating back in 2014/15.

Baruuk's Desert Wind parry slam pulling in enemies was a feature, though. Definitely bring that back. I intentionally used it often. It even had an inward effect animation on slam, if I recall correctly.

Also, all my kitguns are glowing intensely and have a constant particle swarm when I'm dual-wielding with a glaive. I think there are also particle swarms centered on my hands and upper body. I saw this both in the arsenal and in-mission.

Just incase your looking for more info on controller problems as far as i can tell its not detecting context sensitive activations. With the default setup holding r2 does nothing while meleeing and pressing l2 channels while shooting, weirdly if you swap aiming and shooting it seems to work properly on r taking aim when you aren't meleeing  and doing alt combos when you are. Sadly l2 still does nothing  but channel. If possible Could you just let us unbind channel or bind it to anything, currently it won't allow us  to bind it to anything but the button your shooting aiming or meleeing is attached to so no matter what you lose something.

Also could we please longterm get the combo enabler (previously block) button as a visible bind.

1 minute ago, MoonlighterWolf said:

Need to fix the now BROKEN BLOCK COMBOS. Since blocking is now impossible to do manually (WHY???) some of the best combos on certain stances no longer work at all! Please fix this! >_<

You can still activate block combos, It certainly needs some refinement, but they still react to the same button that activates the combo, I tested with tempo royal out of curiosity and found you could still do the block combo.

9 minutes ago, [DE]Megan said:

Buried Debts: Hotfix 24.4.1

We’re actively investigating issues arising with Controller functionality relating to Melee 2.99997 changes (Aim Gliding, Meleeing, etc).

Fixes:

• Fixed seeing the global community Thermia Fractures progress towards Fracture stability instead of your personal progress if you don't have any progress yet. You should now only see your personal progress in the Navigation Panel.
  • Fixes towards the Coolant Canister not remaining at the last Thermia Fracture that was sealed if it was very far away.
  • Fixed random crashes when transitioning to different levels (Orb Vallis to Fortuna, Fortuna to Orbiter, etc).
  • Fixed a crash when fighting Raknoids in Orb Vallis.
  • Fixed a crash in the Warframe Abilities screen when viewing one that includes the Ability video.
  • Fixed a script error that resulted in an inability to continue Mining.
  • Fixed a UI lockup when following a Chat link to any item with a Sugatra while you have a Zaw equipped. 
  • Fixed UI lockup that would occur if you checked Abilities for an Archwing.
  • Fixed Baruuk's Desert Wind slam attack not working. Slam attack now always pushes enemies away (would previously pull if you were parrying).
  • Fixed Sepfahn Zaws dealing only Heat damage.
  • Fixed missing finisher sounds for the Tatsu.

When will Lotus noggle be repaired as well as are all MELEE slams suppose to have baruuks sound attached to them by default?

You absolute mad lads. Thank you, but please sleep ❤️ we're concerned for your health.

But also maybe Aegis Storm could use that sweet custom dash animation?

And maybe the Balefire Launcher could get the Chroma 1 treatment so we can do more than walk? Maybe, just a maybe. 

But sleep first.

For some strange reason, I'm still having issues with "Session Unavailable" after joining some of my friends for Orb Vallis while in my Orbiter. I had a NAT type issue with I resolved, but I'm still having issues with joining them.

7 minutes ago, Exan0 said:

What about eidolons? We were on one run and it was clown fiesta af.

If you want, post your experience there so they might fix it sooner, it seems that only some players are getting this issue

OR most players did not do hunts this night due to the events going on :doubt:

the changes to Warding Halo displaying underneath Sentinels seemed to have accidentally made Sentinels ineligible for Safeguarding at all, except in very strange circumstances where it sometimes works. please resolve asap, it's just about the only way to keep a Sentinel alive against Fortuna's AoE-happy enemies.

I have noticed a issue pertaining to fishing not too long after the first update regarding controllers. I personally prefer to use the R1 button (Playstation Controller) For melee attacks. The new update requires you to hold the R1 button to toggle through your baits, rods, etc. But when i try this, It instead melee attacks. I had to end up pressing the keyboard numerals to bypass this issue. So i am unable to use my controller to access my fishing consumables because it will automatically go into melee mode. 

hola gracias por las nuevas novedades pero todavía tengo problemas demora al cargar los mapas o el juego y por eso no me deja jugar en escudaron el juego me va fluido el único detalle es ese eso paso depuse de dejar el soporte a DX9 no se que hacer hay mucho contenido de juego que no lo puedo hacer solo ni el farmeo de reliquias pero gracias por su atención 

• Vazarin operators cannot use void blast
  • Sentinels cannot be healed by vazarin dash or have Gara's 2 cast on them after entering and exiting archwing and k-drives.
  • The trading search bar has become unresponsive when using a controller. I have not been able to replicate it.
  • Trading an equipped mod no longer has a warning prompt.
  • When completing a 10x large energy restore filepaths are show in the notification.
  • Gara's splinter storm timer disappears from the ability icon.
  • Incompleted coolant canisters can disappear after finishing a defense in the new event.
  • Hashcode scans will not register as completed even though it was scanned.

Archived