Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Buried Debts: Hotfix 24.4.1

[DE]Megan

Enemies Enthralled by Pillar Projectiles do not create pillars themselves nor drop shield pickups when killed by Danse Macabre. Is this intended? Because if so this doesn't benefit Revenant much. You get enthralled enemies that take up the Enthrall Cap of 7 but provide strictly crowd control. 

Why not give them full functionality but with half the duration for an enthralled enemy? Or a % chance to enthrall enemies that scales with power strength with the full functionality of Enthrall Synergies. As it stands right now there isn't even a visual indicator that they wouldn't do this, making it quite confusing.

Nyx's Psychic Bolts could use something similar to this new mechanic Revenant has but first and foremost I beseech a looking into the broken synergy. If it is intended, please reconsider. I got excited at the thought of enthrall being self sustaining granted you kill the enthralled enemies enough.

Because this comment isn't on the first page, pribably not gonna be noticed, but; Adaptation seems to no longer affect shields, which it did before. Playing Volt a lot, I have a build that uses Adaptation, and it's currently being torn appart, so...yeah.

1 minute ago, Geraion said:

Because this comment isn't on the first page, pribably not gonna be noticed, but; Adaptation seems to no longer affect shields, which it did before. Playing Volt a lot, I have a build that uses Adaptation, and it's currently being torn appart, so...yeah.

It's important Adaptation affects shields.

You've broken the Eidolon fights on this one. Bugs I encountered so far:

1. Terry isn't attacking except for those homing projectiles which passively fire anyway; it's just walking around, odder than normal as it even tried to get inside the cave near the geyser.
2. Garry isn't even playable at the moment as it teleports after every attack. Stomp, energy pillars, teleport. Orange dome, stomp, teleport. Because of these I couldn't even witness how spectacular Garry must have been in this broken state.
3. This is the worst offender: somehow, I have no idea how, shield gating applies to the lures (Hildryn pls, don't flex all over the place). Shoot them just enough to remove their shields, their HP will turn gray for a moment. It breaks the flow and makes you question your Rubico Prime build.

Please fix.

And also, we solo hunters can no longer deal some small, but appreciated bonus damage with the Meteoric Dash no longer affecting the Eidolons when we dash in place (at their foot, while waiting for amp to recharge). Could you guys revert this change? (while keeping the Magus Revert and Lockdown combo unusable if that's what concerns you)

18 hours ago, [DE]Megan said:
  • Small tweak towards the Corpus Sapping Osprey mine area-of-effect to better convey the hazardous radius.

It's kind of harder to tell now. I'm not sure how many people disagreed but I didn't see anything wrong with the previous effect, it was pretty clear where the bubble ended now its kind of harder to tell where the bubble even is.
Before:
gysu0r65nlsz.png

After:
unknown.png

Just now, AlkoGhost said:

Hi.Please check Valkyrie in hysteria mode. Pressing the left mouse button to switch to the shooting mode, the energy continues to be consumed, that is, the ability does not stop, but continues to work.

That’s called “sheathing your exalted” it’s meant to happen.

I'm a melee main for Christ sakes. AutoBlocking is the Dumbest piece of Schiit I've ever seen in a game. What type of a Ninja doesn't do his own blocking. How am i suppose to air dash if their is no manual blocking. I walk out there i just get shot to pieces. What stupid idiot made this decision. Please for the love of whatever deity you people believe in , BRING BACK MANUAL BLOCKING. Why do i even have to request this in the first place. Who's the idiot that made this decision? Someone please point me to that Primed Idiot R10. YOU IDIOT!!!

18 minutes ago, N7Paladin said:

I'm a melee main for Christ sakes. AutoBlocking is the Dumbest piece of Schiit I've ever seen in a game. What type of a Ninja doesn't do his own blocking. How am i suppose to air dash if their is no manual blocking. I walk out there i just get shot to pieces. What stupid idiot made this decision. Please for the love of whatever deity you people believe in , BRING BACK MANUAL BLOCKING. Why do i even have to request this in the first place. Who's the idiot that made this decision? Someone please point me to that Primed Idiot R10. YOU IDIOT!!!

Salt

Okay so, found a bug. What I did was I entered the orb vallis through the node that leads directly to it as Ivara, traveled directly to the temple of profit and then got spooked by the exploiter orb. I killed a few of the coolant orbs, plopped the thingymabob on one of those rifts and tried defending. I died twice, the thingymabob went down and I decided to go back down to fortuna to get limbo to have a better chance of beating it solo. Lo and behold the long wait in the elevator back down to fortuna had an unexpected twist because a minute before the screen popped up I was greeted by two lazulite toroids just sitting there, I grabbed them, the reward thingy popped up in the lower left displaying that I did indeed collect them and a bit later the mission rewards screen popped up, also showing that I had gotten them. I then went to little duck to check if I did indeed get them (but not before freaking out and bragging about it to a buddy) They are there, ready to be offered up for standing. Just wanted to let you all know. I have no clue whatsoever what exactly caused it, but good luck reproducing it and fixing it, wish you the best. (Ps, thanks for the update, it's very cool (even if I can barely run fortuna on my toaster))❤️ (Pps, if you don't believe me, I don't blame you, I honestly wouldn't dedicate one of my employees to reproduce and then find a fix for a bug that might have been made up. Especially when the reporter of the bug doesn't have any screenshots, though I think you can check my account's progress and rewards and come to the conclusion that I did in fact not make it it up, the lazulite toroids can't even be rewarded at all yet, right?)

15 hours ago, WhiteDragon_RU_ said:

So... I don't like new sistem, that melee always in hand and I HAVE TO use combo which I DO NOT like, instead of QUICK MELEE which is good on my Tonbo!
Also I want use scaner, melee say "Nope, use me instead!" This is annoying to switch constantly

My main point is, Give Us Back Quick Melee!

The combos/stances changes come with melee 3.0+ or so iirc. This was only implementation of quick swapping and the ground slam.

But I do have some issues. Swapping sometimes looks odd without effect. I don't know why I used to do this but during aim glide in melee mode I used to hold block (I think for more air control or something). Now it swaps to the a gun, it has the same effect on my gameplay, but again just visually it feels a bit off for me. Minor complaint though.

Another one would be that I can't get syndicate procs with a gun anymore while using quick melee to kill enemies. Also not that important but still.

What's really bothering me now is not having access to certain block button combos, especially on Tempo Royale, it hurts not having that combo. I have no idea what variety a stance will have in the future (since DmC was mentioned a few times on streams) but just having generic swings feels bad when the weapons have low range/speed or lack an engage.

Speaking of engage, the ground slam aim feels really nice for mobility. Garuda was my favorite frame as of recent time due having a lot of air movement and engage controls with her skills. It's a bit silly that you need a frame like excal to have an engage melee skill (and having to spend energy on it). I hope this improves in the future even more.

Speaking of stances, I know this won't happen considering the months work done on melee 3.0 stances, but since the old button combos are being removed and melee combat input gets streamlined, I wonder if it would be a good idea to apply 1-2 special moves on chosen melee weapons themselves to add variety to the arsenal. Either passive effects like Pyranha Prime has it or just being able to perfom to some unique move like throwing with the wolf hammer (more creative than that though).

It's nice to see content dropping after you nerfed my PC and unable to do anything other than leveling due to the unbearable lags/FPS freeze/host migration resulting in a quick ticket to the orbiter.
So yeah, it's my PC's fault, cuz my PC wanted system requirement raising sooooooo badly. Ty for forcing me to a not small expense DE <3.
Free to p(l)ay. GG

I just try to login like I would normally still no luck please fix it I want to play Warframe because Warframe is the best game I have ever played non of the other games I used to play match this one I really love it I want to be able to complete the codex get new weapons and frames 

Archived