Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Buried Debts: Hotfix 24.4.1

[DE]Megan

1 minute ago, Shadowyone said:

thermia fractures points not showing real value in event panel. ie i finished a mission worth 23 points and have already acummulated 13 points so my total should be 36 points but i have not unlocked the reward at 25 points.

seems like there is a cap at 23 atm because i got 23 aswell and when i enter the vallis there are no fissures anymore

Man, I am not playing until Melee Channeling stops taking priority on controllers. Keyboard and mouse is not my bag with this game.

Also, gliding with only a melee weapon equipped looks goofy as hell now. You just pop a squat in mid-air and float around like that. Not elegant at all.

Hello some bug reports:

- Exodia Contagion doesn't work, might need to check out similar action-based arcanes (don't have them)

- Void Blast broken on Operators with certain focus nodes unlocked https://forums.warframe.com/topic/1067579-void-blast-broken-if-you-have-vazarins-guardian-blast/

- Valkyr's 4 does not reliably deactivate/reactivate when switching between melee and gun

[Edit] Forgot to mention this bug as well: Scan of data hashes is displayed as:
a) "Scanned" if unscanned, or
b) "Undiscovered" if scanned in Fortuna whether manually or thru Helios.

Hitting abort mission on the Orb Vallis to leave directly back to your orbiter instead of going to fortuna, causes all fisure closing points to be lost.

Leaving normally saves your rewards.

Big bug and I've lost quite a few points now :(

Just now, bloodtron40000 said:

Hello some bug reports:

- Exodia Contagion doesn't work, might need to check out similar action-based arcanes (don't have them)

- Void Blast broken on Operators with certain focus nodes unlocked https://forums.warframe.com/topic/1067579-void-blast-broken-if-you-have-vazarins-guardian-blast/

- Valkyr's 4 does not reliably deactivate/reactivate when switching between melee and gun

would add:

Game not starting in Direct X11 (atleast on Windows 7 64-bit

5 minutes ago, Vlarr said:

I hate to say this but i do not like the look of the new frame. I have a fond respect women and i don't like how the frames are being "sexualized".

I don't know how people have such associations. When I play warframe i'm not like "daaaaaaaamn this mesa prime got a juicy look *fap fap fap fap*. I think "Daaaaaamn i have to grind more juicy nightwave challenges *breath breath breath*

These are just pixels of metallic suits nothing more nothing less. Its ok if you are for woman rights etc its a good thing but this is so ridiculous. And why dont you complain about male frames then like rhino who is bulky and got many muscles ? These "sexualized" male frames shame on DE for making them so attractive...! *irony off*

A few small points: Exodia Contagion.

It seems new melee mechanics don't play nice with the Exodias, or at least with this one (I haven't fully tested things, too busy irl).

Another bone of contention is to be found in Hildryn being the only 'Frame to have Shield Gating.  Why not give her Hardened Shields, allowing her armor to apply to her shields, while giving ALL 'FRAMES Shield Gating?  It's more useful a mechanic than should be included as a one-off.

I'm going to put some play time into this before I say much more, but there seems to be a significant opportunity missed here.

6 minutes ago, burem0n0 said:

Why is there only solo extraction for Survival, Excavation, and Defection?

What about Defense or Interception? Those are also Endless mission types.

Its already built in for them, at the votes to continue or extract.

Please change ability selection on controllers back to before this change. Previously you would hold RB/R1 to bring up the 4 skills and select one but you could also have a "quick" ability set to just tapping RB/R1, perfect for exalted weapons, etc. That way you could bring up the quick menu to re-apply buffs etc between engagements and just tap it for your big skills. 

Now, whenever you use the ability menu it CHANGES your "quick" ability to whatever you just chose. So now if i'm applying Mesa's Shooting Gallery and Ballistic Shield through the menu, I can't also have Peacemaker on quick tap ready to go. I can't imagine anyone likes this better this way than how it was before.

For those of you talking about Exodia Contagion, I figured out what happened (and more importantly what DE needs to fix)

So before, you had to bullet or double jump then swing to fling the projectile out.

If you read the arcane now they changed it, it's now aim glide and swing. HOWEVER. If you looked at this and read the description for Exodia Contagion then tried it, you'd probably have figured out by now THAT doesn't work either.

So what gives? Well I figured out, they put in the aim glide condition yes, they changed the text, yes. However, they forgot to remove the OLD condition. You have to double/bullet jump AND aim glide to get the projectile to fire

So I picked up the limbo deluxe bundle and was futzing about in captura.

Is it intentional that the playing cards throwing knife skin does nothing to the projectiles, my playing cards turn into hikou as they leave my hands 😕

1 hour ago, Omega-Shadowblade said:

Its a global milestone, not personal. The community still hasn't found a couple of em.

Well, I went on and scanned every fragment, this happened. Warframe0170.jpg

And yes, I just went and scanned every single data. 

Using controller, melee doesn't work as intended. When swap to melee, I can't attack and can't swap back to primary/secondary except hold Y/Triangle button. Just like old swapping weapons. Please hurry and fix this. i can't play the game using keyboard and mouse only.

when i play with a controller, the system doesnt know when im using a fire-weapon or a melee-weapon and i cant use the weapon zoom, for example pushing LT in a xbox controller, only....... ONLY works the channeling, never the weapon zoom... may you try to fix that please?

sorry for my bad english, but this problem affects to much players than me

While I'm sure it's not high on the priority list, I'd like to put it out there that Steam Controller support is now broken. Pulling out a melee weapon is supposed to change to a melee weapon action set. I'm not sure what's happening with the new system but something isn't firing on all eight cylinders, movement/aiming works, but some of the face buttons and triggers all go dead, only thing you can really do is hit Y and change back to a gun. Also this will effect any player using Steam to handle their controller profile as well whether it's a Steam controller or not

Um ..... does Growing Power's Ability Strength bonus not applied using Exalted weapon anymore?

Oh, and Arcane Velocity not triggering too.

I was using Mesa's Peacemaker, saw status icon, but the buff never there. Switched to Gaze, saw status icon, buff is available.

Thanks.e40Bgw1.jpg

Oh, and also, this. This one is Tombfinger, also the same for Gaze.wkzchxu.png

Archived