Whispers in the Walls: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Buried Debts: Hotfix 24.4.1

[DE]Megan

Hello can someone tell me why my game will not start with DX11?? it was runing perfectly with DX11 before the patch... it opens with DX10 slected only (i`m a little mad i can`t find an answer )

SPECS: AMD FX 6300 4.1 ghz ,8gb ram 1866 ddr3 , GTX950 2gb ddr5

3 minutes ago, XdARkWelLX said:

I can't launch the game(

Same here I did the update then I was wanting to see what was new and it’s like I can’t get in I send a support ticket and the logs that they asked for I hope it’s working today after I get off work 

7 hours ago, Hexeract said:

cool.
By the way, eject magazine is unequipable and can't even be found in the side arm mod menu. Another long standing bug is that the zakti can't put enemies into finishers if any amount of multishot is added, nor can it be silenced. The delayed explosion alerts enemies.

Ok, side question. Why not have the old melee toggle as a "legacy mode" for those who want it, leaving in the quick melee and having the instant melee swap around for the stance toggle. Also, at least leave manual blocking in as an option. Really sucks to have huge chunks of your energy drained because you forgot your channeling carries over between stances now.

Other than that, you guys are doing a great job.

~Hexeract

they are going to get rid of channeling soonTM

1 hour ago, Stantario said:

Game does not load after i press "play game" on the launcher screen. This happens after the latest patch 24.4.1 that i have successfully updated. The game just disappears and nothing happens.

1 hour ago, Nightmare1200 said:

Same here I did the update then I was wanting to see what was new and it’s like I can’t get in I send a support ticket and the logs that they asked for I hope it’s working today after I get off work 

DX11 is currently not working with this update, so if you try to launch the game with DX11 in the launcher, nothing will happen. You need to switch to DX10 in the launcher settings.

Some possible things I noticed when doing the new sealing event:

• The coolant seems to drop on its own at such a random time, especially when running around with it and in Archwing.

• The coolant also disappears when someone picks it up, meaning someone has to leave and find another coolant. Restarting the progress once the coolant disappears.

• When reloading, the kitgun's ammo clip gets stuck in hand where the coolant should be. Which might be the cause of the problem???

That's all I can report since this hotfix.

Don't know if anyone else has mentioned/seen this, but my friend and I were doing Spy missions in Kappa, Sedna in friends only mode and we couldn't turn off the alarms (using a cipher would consume it and the Lotus wouldn't tell us the alarms were reset)

38 minutes ago, Clearwater_ said:

DX11 is currently not working with this update, so if you try to launch the game with DX11 in the launcher, nothing will happen. You need to switch to DX10 in the launcher settings.

Thank you. It works as you have mentioned.

there are a couple of issiues if u only equip a meele weapon, it states that u do not have a weapon equiped and u can only attack with the quickmeele botton even if u have the option for the weapon fire botten enabled

7 hours ago, [DE]Megan said:

Fixed Baruuk's Desert Wind slam attack not working. Slam attack now always pushes enemies away (would previously pull if you were parrying)

I understand the blocking changes, but between one of Baruuk's Desert Wind best features and a normal slam attack why choose the latter?

Hi, is it possible in any way to give players option to play some sick synthwave made for warframe, that would change endless missions so much, any kind of music. i know i can play it on steam but exclusive ingame music would be so dope... idc if someone says it copies dmc, cus i have been playing dmc since 2002 and would love more games to be dope like it.

Loving the new update so far c: 

I've noticed a few issues with the new melee changes:

- Secondary weapon fire doesn't switch from melee mode.

- Melee blocking while gliding is currently impossible, even with the new "melee with primary attack" setting turned on. If zooming didn't cancel melee mode until the primary attack button was pressed, I think that would solve this issue.

- If you melee attack from your rifle and then pick up an object like a data mass, it will drop the data mass upon using primary attack or using the switch weapon button, which can be quite annoying if you get to a terminal before you realise that has happened. So I currently have to switch to secondary before picking up a datamass to work around this issue. I think that picking up a datamass when in "melee from rifle" should auto switch weapons in the background (i.e. primary attack would use your secondary weapon when holding a datamass).

Other than that, totally loving the new changes and the game overall :D

Keep up the great work!

Hello DE Team,

thank you very much for this great update, it has so many good things in it, wonderful

The Hildryn Package is suprior, i like the helmet,syndana, aw-weapon, the coloring option for hyldrin is very good, Hyldrin looks great and she performs well.

New Meele action, Yeah great !

just love all of it.

Keep on your good work, i think you are on the right way.

And pls ppl dont forget to take some good rest, you earned it.

greetings Dumant

Archived