Dante Unbound: Known Issues ×
Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Warframe Crashes after clicking the Play button

Jynx41174

Just as the title says I downloaded the latest (Buried Debts) update, verified/optimized my DL Cache, and clicked the big red Play button... Warframe popped onto my Task Manager for about 2 seconds and then it just shut down Nothing in the Log files.

Currently running in Dx11 mode

Same problem.  After clicking play, Steam indicates the game is running, then it just suddenly goes into syncing and stops before the login screen can even launch.

After thousands of hours, this is the first time this has happened to me, and it's a bit distressing... hence, my first ever post here.

• Like 1

Little bit of an update, I found that by switching over to dx10 mode in the Launcher I was able to get Warframe to behave properly.  So I'm lead to believe that Running in dx11 mode requires that you download the Full version, as the versions of Direct X shipped with Windows are heavily Stripped down.  That or if you have Macro's for a keyboard or a gaming mouse they may be causing the problem... Which is what I'm going to try next 

Same troubles. no sign in logs  that smth game is do not like. Update & game  turned ino pumpkin

Reoptimising & switch to dx10  helped - after an hour of waiting  game has  started

Edited by javiator

3 hours ago, Jynx41174 said:

Little bit of an update, I found that by switching over to dx10 mode in the Launcher I was able to get Warframe to behave properly.  So I'm lead to believe that Running in dx11 mode requires that you download the Full version, as the versions of Direct X shipped with Windows are heavily Stripped down.  That or if you have Macro's for a keyboard or a gaming mouse they may be causing the problem... Which is what I'm going to try next 

Can confirm that switching to dx10 in the launcher worked!  Thanks for that!

12 часов назад, hynxel сказал:

Такая же проблема. После нажатия кнопки play, Steam показывает, что игра работает, то он просто вдруг переходит в синхронизацию и останавливается, прежде чем экран входа в систему может даже запустить.

После тысячи часов, это первый раз, когда это случилось со мной, и это немного огорчает... таким образом, мой первый пост здесь.

точно такая же проблема сегодня утром не могла пробежать через steam warfeim

Same issues here. Bug-Num: WAR-2245705 

Updated... Cache optimized & constant crash in loading screen.

Than the usual procedure: Drive defrag, AVG & Spybot checked. everything else runs fine

Switch to dx10: same crash.

Best regards

Tenno StarBoy

4 minutes ago, -S-O-StarBoy said:

Same issues here. Bug-Num: WAR-2245705 

Updated... Cache optimized & constant crash in loading screen.

Than the usual procedure: Drive defrag, AVG & Spybot checked. everything else runs fine

Switch to dx10: same crash.

Best regards

Tenno StarBoy

Do you have a gaming mouse? I had the same issue until I cleared the macro's on mine, so my guess would be that DE might be Soft banning players for using them now

1 hour ago, xxxSUHARIKxxxx said:

точно такая же проблема сегодня утром не могла пробежать через steam warfeim 

Can you re-post in English? as I don't understand Russian

8 minutes ago, MxTed said:

Also having this issue! Not sure what to assess, but it's affirming to see others here.

Try switching to the Dx10 api and clearing the Macro's on your mouse/keyboard if you have them.  I have a sneaking suspicion that DE is "soft" banning players that use them now 

Edited by Jynx41174

29 minutes ago, Jynx41174 said:

Try switching to the Dx10 api and clearing the Macro's on your mouse/keyboard if you have them.  I have a sneaking suspicion that DE is "soft" banning players that use them now 

I rely on neither.

Hello, sorry for the inconvenience, The game does not let me start from this latest update

(Fortuna: The Taker-Update 24.2.0) My PC meets the requirements but I can not play,

the program dials this (errror WAR-224804 0)

I would like to know how to solve this problem,

I've been playing for more than 4 years and I do not want to leave a Warframe.

Thank you very much for reading this message.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Hola disculpen las molestias, El juego no me deja iniciar a partir de esta ultima actualización

(Fortuna: The profit-Taker-Update 24.2.0) Mi PC cumple con los requisitos pero no puedo jugar, 

el programa marca este( errror WAR-2248040 )

Me gustaría saber como solucionar este problema,

llevo jugando mas de 4 años y no quisiera abandonar a Warframe.

Muchas gracias por leer este mensaje.

3 minutes ago, LeonelLopez said:

Hello, sorry for the inconvenience, The game does not let me start from this latest update

(Fortuna: The Taker-Update 24.2.0) My PC meets the requirements but I can not play,

the program dials this (error WAR-224804 0)

I would like to know how to solve this problem,

I've been playing for more than 4 years and I do not want to leave a Warframe.

Thank you very much for reading this message.

(Error WAR-224804 0) if I remember right is a Network Latency issue... Maybe they borked the update by making Clients in Squads Authoritative

__________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

(Error WAR-224804 0) si recuerdo bien, es un problema de latencia en la red ... Tal vez hicieron funcionar la actualización al hacer que los Clientes en escuadrones sean autorizados

Thanks for telling me, the problem of latency in the network is due to the poor quality of the Internet that exists in my country Argentina.
In my case I use a service called "Telecentro",
unfortunately I can not change it because it is the only one working in the area where I live.

I hope you can fix this problem or I'll have to say goodbye
of Warframe.😢😭

---------------------------------

Gracias por decírmelo, el problema de latencia en la red se debe a la mala calidad de Internet que hay en mi país Argentina.
En mi caso uso un servicio llamado "Telecentro",
lamentablemente no puedo cambiarlo debido a que es el único funcionando en la zona en la que vivo.

Espero que puedan arreglar este inconveniente o tendré que despedirme 
de Warframe.😢😭

Edited by LeonelLopez

Switching to dx10 had no effect for me. I have see the following with both dx modes.

• Loading screen (after PLAY, before login) freezes.
  • Make it to the login screen, audio gets choppy then game freezes.
  • Make it to the login screen with no audio.