Dante Unbound: Known Issues ×
Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Ivara's "skirt" color issues

DaCrazyFish

This is what Ivara's skirt looked like before the patch. It's the only screenshot I have where the skirt is prominent enough to be noticeable. Below is the skirt now with the current patch and zero changes to color. It looks absolutely disgusting, like snot or another unmentionable bodily fluid. Leave Ivara alone. She is cute and perfect just the way she is. It is unfair and cruel to make Ivara mains suffer like this.

DE Pls Fix?imw=1024&imh=576&ima=fit&impolicy=Letterbox&imcolor=%23000000&letterbox=truehttps://cdn.discordapp.com/attachments/344915939709550593/553687441698193408/unknown.png

First it was my favorite weapon now it's my favorite frame huhuhuhu.

You haven't fixed the Lenz+Dryad skin's broken visual bug for a looooong time now, like half a flippin year.

Now my Ivara's getting glitched too. Are we to expect this won't be fixed for a looooooooong time too???

dLnI1IV.png

Seems they tied half of the color of the skirt to Tertiary, and the edges are tied to energy color. Even if you put Tertiary and Energy at pure black, it still shows up fairly clearly. Hopefully it is just a bug because It does mess with her aesthetic quite a bit.

This seemed like a simple enough fix that I hoped it would get reverted with the next hotfix, but there have been 3 or 4 so far, and it hasn't changed, so I'm here to leave my support.

Please fix my poor Ivara.

Edited by Eisenfresse

Hey Tenno,

Some of you have noticed a visual change on Ivara’s cloth that was introduced with the mainline update. This was a result of enabling a function for TennoGen items. As a result of your feedback, we will be reverting the cloth back to its original state.

Please bear in mind that with Mainline updates, we have to prioritize fixes and Ivara’s reverted cloth is in the queue to be changed. While you may not see it fixed immediately, we wanted to assure you that this is in our list of to-do’s.

Thank you for letting us know!

• Like 9

3 hours ago, [DE]Bear said:

Hey Tenno,

Some of you have noticed a visual change on Ivara’s cloth that was introduced with the mainline update. This was a result of enabling a function for TennoGen items. As a result of your feedback, we will be reverting the cloth back to its original state.

Please bear in mind that with Mainline updates, we have to prioritize fixes and Ivara’s reverted cloth is in the queue to be changed. While you may not see it fixed immediately, we wanted to assure you that this is in our list of to-do’s.

Thank you for letting us know!

Thanks for the head up. 

• 2 weeks later...

Option to disable the cloak altogether would be nice.

Like put it in a auxilary slot.

But yea revert the visuals too cause it looks way worse than her old subtle energy cloak.

Edited by Lythael

• 4 weeks later...

since the more recent updates, the skirts are now barely, if not completely invisible. only being noticeable when she is twirled. anybody else having this issue? I think it might have something to do/started around the same time as the second energy color update

Edited by MrCreeperly

Alright, so it went from being 50% transparent and correctly displaying the energy colour to being opaque and white with an energy colour tint.

Now it's 90% transparent and energy colour has absolutely no effect on it.

I still have faith in you DE. I know you can fix it.