Dante Unbound: Known Issues ×
Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

solo spy mission, green door won't open, had to quit

Fogg

Frustrated. After most recent hotfix I played a syndicate spy mission solo with the hacking moa, after successful hacks I attempted to reach exfil but a GREEN door blocked my path out of the mission. Enemies were attempting to enter room but it would not open for them or me. I could see their guns sticking through the door and was able to shoot them, but we were all unable to walk/roll/bulljump/voidjump past. I also attempted jumping into pit for a reset, I also allowed an enemy to kill me so I could try a respawn, which failed a riven. I could not attempt a 2 stage lockdown and release as my MOA kept unlocking then panel. Looking for medallions in that mission took a long a time and to lose all my progress like that...

• 2 weeks later...

I am pretty new to the game (rank 5) and spy solo missions are one of the things i like in the game right now. But ffs i got this bug FOUR TIMES this week... this is very annoying, you just lose all your progress, i hope there will be a fix soon, but as i google this issue, it seems that it exists since the beginning... i can't believe they never fixed it?! i mean it's so frustrating i am pretty sure they lose players cause of this

• 2 weeks later...

Just happened to me while doing a riven challenge in a syndicate spy mission. 2/3 objectives cleared and all medallions found, I'm kind of pissed. Alarms are set off, but I can hack them endlessly and nothing changes. Literally spamming hack. 

edit: I waited around until some nightwave gentlemen spawned (this happened after I ran back into the previous spy room I'd done). I tried to let them kill me, but they failed as my unmodded kavat slowly deleted them...then some enemies spawned, and I let them kill me. After reviving, the green door was still locked.

So I figured gg, went to go capture the nightwave guys, Nora Night spoke and suddenly the alarm panel turned into a release lockdown panel. Finished objective C and got the hell out of there asap.

I do enjoy warframe bugs when they resolve themselves eventually..

Edited by Xialoh

This happened to me in Enceladus sabotage twice in a row. After hacking the last console before extraction, the next door fails to open. Sometimes enemies can get through from the other side though, I don't know how that works.

• 3 weeks later...
On 2019-04-04 at 6:47 PM, Xialoh said:

Just happened to me while doing a riven challenge in a syndicate spy mission. 2/3 objectives cleared and all medallions found, I'm kind of pissed. Alarms are set off, but I can hack them endlessly and nothing changes. Literally spamming hack. 

edit: I waited around until some nightwave gentlemen spawned (this happened after I ran back into the previous spy room I'd done). I tried to let them kill me, but they failed as my unmodded kavat slowly deleted them...then some enemies spawned, and I let them kill me. After reviving, the green door was still locked.

So I figured gg, went to go capture the nightwave guys, Nora Night spoke and suddenly the alarm panel turned into a release lockdown panel. Finished objective C and got the hell out of there asap.

I do enjoy warframe bugs when they resolve themselves eventually..

Just happened to me... Except the nightwave guys are on the OTHER side of the locked green door.... lol

• 5 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...

Happened to me today in sortie spy mission while playing solo, on the second vault. There was even an enemy on the opposite side and alerting him just made him charge at the door to the point he was clipping through it, but it wouldn't open for him either.

Edited by (XB1)Earth Nuggets

• 1 month later...