Dante Unbound: Known Issues ×
Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Data Hashes progression is inverted!

Marsdudes

So, I was looking at this new event and noticed that I, had all the frags scanned? What? Warframe0136.jpg

Soon after, I find a frag piece on a shroom outside of Fortuna's gate, I scan it and I notice that, a "SCANNED" thing becomes "Undiscovered"

I went out and found another frag, and well I noticed more already scanned pieces were becoming "Undiscovered" Warframe0140.jpg

I thought this was just a regular progression glitch, so I went on and hunted for some more fragments, as I unlocked bits of dialogue with Zuud and Eudico. 

Soon after, I get to go to the "gate" and I'm face to face with a garbled code barrier, like if I didn't  find a single data, whaat?!  Warframe0169.jpg

As I go back to my Orbiter in bitter defeat, I notice this on my tab Warframe0170.jpg

Errr, by finding all the fragments I, sort of soft-locked myself off this Event?! Oh, baloney! 😅

Well, I hope there is a fix for this soon! Kind of a shame to get locked-out of a big story moment like this.. 

The Devs NEED to get on top of this as soon as possible. Since the weekend is coming, the scans will be found pretty quickly. If it softlocks, people will NOT be happy. I've almost finished myself and learning I may have just done myself in is disappointing.

I hope this is fixed retroactively for players who have already scanned everything. I seriously didn't know I was supposed to get a voice file every scan. I only got a total of 4, which sucks, cause if they DO fix this retroactively, I wont get to hear the voice clips, and if they don't fix it retroactively, well, I'm not going out and scanning everything again.

I don't know how to get pics on here, but my Data-hashes only say 1% on each and every one, and I have scanned them all. Upon reaching the gate and trying, things trigger, but when I go to unlock the door, the cipher bit is blank.

Is this broken or perhaps we must reach 100 points from the Thermia Fractures?

My overall progress just reset to Undiscovered.

What's goin on yo?

Nevermind, turns out I didn't read the OP properly.

It was said somewhere that the datahashes are a community goal, and only unlock after enough people have scanned them; which might be what the low percentages are.

Edited by Reaar

but the door/gate can still not be opened until the global community gets more scans? waah

why is this global?

is that correct or is it time based?

eurdico told me to go to that gate and enter, but I cannot shrug