Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Caramello

Impossible to apply forma to k-drives, also, mastered ones wont show up as mastered on the profile.

So, i pretty much had every kdrive mastered (didnt buy any of them, crafted them all):
IfgdWAz.png

And yet none of them are showing on my profile as mastered with the exception of the one i had equiped , now i dont know if i got the mastery for it or not.

rpjYtIs.png

Also, the game wont allow me to apply forma to any of them

FnUYNmQ.png

I am also having this problem, i can't tell if i have the mastery or not.

AS7f8Qg.jpg

Same here. If i use old k drive it registers. But the formaed k drive is still shown as 18.

Ta3nVIZ.png

9 hours ago, Caramello said:

So, i pretty much had every kdrive mastered (didnt buy any of them, crafted them all):
IfgdWAz.png

And yet none of them are showing on my profile as mastered with the exception of the one i had equiped , now i dont know if i got the mastery for it or not.

rpjYtIs.png

Also, the game wont allow me to apply forma to any of them

FnUYNmQ.png

ok so the first 3 k-drives i paid plat for to get them, i could forma those and i did get the MR xp for them, i saw this new k-drive, ''runway'',(i think it should be called, "runAway'' cause thats what i should have done), and im like ill build this one cause i have a lot of standing just sitting there gathering dust, so i got the bp's, crafted this thing, level it to max rank, GUESS WHAT, I CAN NOT FORMA THIS S#&$, some people say to pay the 15 plat to name it and then you can forma it, #*!% THAT S#&$.

i did get the mastery xp for it and it is max rank in my profile

to level this thing takes alot of boring hours, i never want to forma the other ones i have cause of this horrible level system they have for it, yes cap the #*!%ing standing on 3000 points for doing tricks, but to cap the leveling of this thing aswell? this ''stop and go'' S#&$ is not working for me anymore, why do i have to stop and redo the trick combo thing over and over, let it atleast accumilate for the leveling of this k-drive, i also read that its a ''BUG'' that we can not name it or guild it, thats why we cant forma it if we did not buy it with plat? then remove the 15 plat S#&$ and replace it with 15 credits if you cant fix the #*!%ing BUG, NO #*!% IT, FIX THIS

getting the same thing it only happens to K-drives that you craft any that you buy for play can still me forma normally

Also currently unable to forma my crafted K-drives, with the same error.  

Same error here. Have NeedleNose and Flatbelly mastered since forever ago and they still don't show up as Mastered on my profile despite them being listed proper. 😞

1 hour ago, SkullSpecter said:

Same here. Has anyone reported this to DE yet?

I logged a ticket on March 10, and they replied yesterday saying:

"Thank you for reporting this bug! While we are aware of the problem and our development team is already working to resolve this, your report really helps us understand the scope of the problem"

So I'm sure they wlll get to it soon

9 hours ago, voodoorayray said:

I logged a ticket on March 10, and they replied yesterday saying:

"Thank you for reporting this bug! While we are aware of the problem and our development team is already working to resolve this, your report really helps us understand the scope of the problem"

So I'm sure they wlll get to it soon

Good to hear. Thanks for the quick reply. I'll keep checking back regularly just in case any progress is made on this subject.

On 2019-03-08 at 7:50 PM, MezzoM5 said:

Same error here. Have NeedleNose and Flatbelly mastered since forever ago and they still don't show up as Mastered on my profile despite them being listed proper. 😞

Equip the k-drive.

Do a trick in a mission.

Leave mission and view fully ranked k-drive in profile.