McSkops

Ignis/Ignis Wraith Sound Glitch Loop (Fixed)

Using either Ignis on enemies leaves a terrible sound glitch that loops and follows the player until you press fire again. Also firing at anything in the environment leaves a looping sound effect near what you fired at. Was fine before Buried Debts.

I heard this tonight while hunting down the last Frame Fighter data I needed. I thought I was getting Flux Rifled but guess it was my Ignis Wraith pulling my leg.

I heard this too in Sanctuary Onslaught and the Simulacrum. I had an Ignis and Atomos with corrosive.

The sound was persistent until, in the Simulacrum, I went to my arsenal and went to the upgrade screen of the Ignis and backed out.

I noticed that it might have to do with the player receiving an elemental status effect and either the player or an enemy firing a beam weapon.

Happened for me beeing hit in the Index with a flux rifle followed by looping electric crackling - I hadn't beam weapons equipped. The other was an infested defense where I used the Ignis wraith and had electricity/toxin sound loops once in a while.

I have been wondering what the heck that noise was. Thought it was the environment but my typical Ignis primary was the culprit? Was getting this vs corpus on the ice planets. Atomos secondary too.