Dante Unbound: Known Issues ×
Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

K-drive jets doesn't take custom colours (Buried Debts 24.4.1)

Ulvra

After the mainline it'd seem that k-drive jets appear instead in their default colour rather than the custom ones you choose, the rest of the board is still coloured correctly. This was confirmed in both the vallis as well as the plains. My k-drive specifically has the Step Tens, but if others can confirm whether or not it counts for all the jets. It appears similarly uncoloured in the arsenal.

Was going to post a similar bug. Glad to see I'm not the only one.

I bought a K-Drive just for kicks (today's special), and noticed the engines(?) won't stay the color you pick. (rose gold metal, peachy energy) 

Top - rSPJerK.jpg

Bottom - Ij9VbuG.jpg

Edited by Upzek

As an addendum, it seems to be mainly a host bug, at least for us. I as host see the mismatching colouring on all k-drive jets, but for some reason my friends who are clients seem to see the proper colours. Could be one of the rare host-only bugs, but better check both just in case.

Happens in the Arsenal too, not just on the plains/vallis. The jets will only accept the chosen colouring when hovering over the colour choice. Once selected, they go back to their default colours, while the rest of the board updates.

Also, can we please, for the love of all that is holy, get a better way to actually view the boards? In the Fortuna shop it is terminally dark so the build previews are pointless, plus the boards seem to all be upside down at a really bad angle. ^^

❤️

• 4 weeks later...

I'm unfortunately suffering from the same issue.unknown.png

That's the preview after I set all colours but after I load into the game or reload the vehicle load out it looks like this:

unknown.png

Edited by m_oon_
forgot to inster actual image