Buried Debts Update broke Eidolons!!!

r0ckwolf

Hi,

i just thought i´d report this. - I just did multiple Eidolon Hunts and the same Bug kept happening. After we captured the Terralyst and started fighting the Gantulyst, both he and subsequently the Hydrolyst would teleport randomly across the map. This Bug existed already, but it´s gotten a hundered times worse now. 

Let me try to explain the Behavior in more detail: Sometimes the Eidolon sinks into the Ground and reappears, the same way when you kill a Limb but don´t have a Lure. He does this now without an Event happening, so without our Team killing a Limb or even taking down the Shield. Sometimes he just vanishes completely wihtout the Animation even playing and then reappears somewhere else. 

Now this Bug used to exist, but it would happen maybe once a fight, now this happens dozens of times during a fight. Our Eidolon Hunt felt like a Wild Goose Chase, he constantly disappeared in front of our eyes only to peek out his head again somewhere else, before vanishing again within seconds. 

Needless to say that this is absolutely obnoxious and completely breaks the Eidolon Hunts. 

I hope this gets adressed in a timely manner.

greetings 

r0ckwolf

3 minutes ago, r0ckwolf said:

Hi,

i just thought i´d report this. - I just did multiple Eidolon Hunts and the same Bug kept happening. After we captured the Terralyst and started fighting the Gantulyst, both he and subsequently the Hydrolyst would teleport randomly across the map. This Bug existed already, but it´s gotten a hundered times worse now. 

Let me try to explain the Behavior in more detail: Sometimes the Eidolon sinks into the Ground and reappears, the same way when you kill a Limb but don´t have a Lure. He does this now without an Event happening, so without our Team killing a Limb or even taking down the Shield. Sometimes he just vanishes completely wihtout the Animation even playing and then reappears somewhere else. 

Now this Bug used to exist, but it would happen maybe once a fight, now this happens dozens of times during a fight. Our Eidolon Hunt felt like a Wild Goose Chase, he constantly disappeared in front of our eyes only to peek out his head again somewhere else, before vanishing again within seconds. 

Needless to say that this is absolutely obnoxious and completely breaks the Eidolon Hunts. 

I hope this gets adressed in a timely manner.

greetings 

r0ckwolf

I realize it may not solve the problem but I just wanna know if all 3 lures were fully charged. Asking in case I see this as well.

5 minutes ago, WhiteMarker said:

Never was a bug.
It was the Eidolons unstuck. They are already easy enough. No need for them to get even easier because they get stuck in the ground...

What the Hell are you talking about, obviously this is a bug. If it´s realtated to some unstuck behaviour, fine, that´s possible. But an Eidolon teleporting across the map 5 times within 20 Seconds is obviously unitentional Behaviour and therefore a bug. 

1 minute ago, (XB1)Nokayto2 said:

I realize it may not solve the problem but I just wanna know if all 3 lures were fully charged. Asking in case I see this as well.

Not at all times no. We did always have at least 1 charged ofcourse, i double checked that everytime he teleported and we also had a full stack of charged Lures at some point during the "chase". Good catch though, mby this is a workaround for people still willing to risk running Eidolons. 

4 minutes ago, r0ckwolf said:

What the Hell are you talking about, obviously this is a bug. If it´s realtated to some unstuck behaviour, fine, that´s possible. But an Eidolon teleporting across the map 5 times within 20 Seconds is obviously unitentional Behaviour and therefore a bug. 

Never said that what's happening right now isn't a bug.
I said that the teleporting away even with a charged lure isn't a bug. Because this happens so the Eidolon doesn't get stuck. People falsely call that a bug...

I've got this bug multiple times, but unfortunately in a far worse way. Yes the eidolon will teleport even after the hotfix. always having at least 1 charged lure sometimes all lures will be charged. But the worse part about this bug is when we kill the eidolon to capture him even with 6 charged lures around the eidolon he will die and we will have to reset this ruins our 5x3 runs and forces us to only be able to do a 4x3 which is so sad 😞 it's happened twice. but the eidolon teleporting for no reason happens every run. Buried debts broke eidolon hunting one of the most enjoyable things I do in warframe. Even after the hotfix stating they was fixing it did not change the behavior what so ever. I hope DE figures this out soon.

I had for the first time when I have multiple charged lures with me and it just dies, I was fighting the second one and just poof it died instead of being captured even after them saying I have it contained. (also had it when i have some shards for focus and i log out and back in the next day and they are gone)

Archived