Dante Unbound: Known Issues ×
Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Buried Debts Update broke Eidolons!!!

r0ckwolf

Hi,

i just thought i´d report this. - I just did multiple Eidolon Hunts and the same Bug kept happening. After we captured the Terralyst and started fighting the Gantulyst, both he and subsequently the Hydrolyst would teleport randomly across the map. This Bug existed already, but it´s gotten a hundered times worse now. 

Let me try to explain the Behavior in more detail: Sometimes the Eidolon sinks into the Ground and reappears, the same way when you kill a Limb but don´t have a Lure. He does this now without an Event happening, so without our Team killing a Limb or even taking down the Shield. Sometimes he just vanishes completely wihtout the Animation even playing and then reappears somewhere else. 

Now this Bug used to exist, but it would happen maybe once a fight, now this happens dozens of times during a fight. Our Eidolon Hunt felt like a Wild Goose Chase, he constantly disappeared in front of our eyes only to peek out his head again somewhere else, before vanishing again within seconds. 

Needless to say that this is absolutely obnoxious and completely breaks the Eidolon Hunts. 

I hope this gets adressed in a timely manner.

greetings 

r0ckwolf

Can confirm - I was just unable to complete Tridolon bounty because Garry kept teleporting away. There seemed to be no consistency - from the moment we summoned him, it didn't matter if there was a charged lure nearby, or if we popped a synovia or not - he'd appear, maybe take a step or two, and then sink back into the gronud and teleport away.

Edited by Thracken11
Removed extra words

Yeah it's almost impossible to do a Tridolon now. In my chase he even teleported away before we could reach him. Chasing him all over the map before eventually giving up.

It doesn't matter if there are 10 charged lures nearby, he just teleports all over the map..

+1

Another thing that might or might not be intentional - Lures entered an invulnerable state for two or three seconds without being disabled after taking damage for the first time. Not a huge deal, might even be intentional, but it slowed Trinity considerably and took twice as many VS charges as usual. Puts 6x3 even further out of reach.

Edited by Grozkazza
Additional Information

57 minutes ago, Grozkazza said:

+1

Another thing that might or might not be intentional - Lures entered an invulnerable state for two or three seconds without being disabled after taking damage for the first time. Not a huge deal, might even be intentional, but it slowed Trinity considerably and took twice as many VS charges as usual. Puts 6x3 even further out of reach.

Just to add my experience to this, in my attempted tridolon run, I would snipe the lure as I normally would, and it would appear to be ready to hack, but then when I would actually reach the lure and try to hack it, it would appear invulnerable for a moment and then it's health would seemingly reset, and I'd have to damage it again to actually be able to hack it.