Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Stuck on checking on new content and verifying cache screen

kevoisvevo

Question

Hello there, recently I have ran into a problem of launching the game through the stand alone warframe launcher. First it showed that the game was already running and asked if I wish to abort and quit the updates. After this I tried to verify my download cache but it got stuck there for over an hour. After this I quit the verify download cache and tried to optimise my game which in turn lead to the checking for new content screen where I have remainded stuck for 2 hours. Can anyone tell me what the problem with my launcher is and how to fix it? It was working fine last night 

21 answers to this question

42 minutes ago, kevoisvevo said:

Hello there, recently I have ran into a problem of launching the game through the stand alone warframe launcher. First it showed that the game was already running and asked if I wish to abort and quit the updates. After this I tried to verify my download cache but it got stuck there for over an hour. After this I quit the verify download cache and tried to optimise my game which in turn lead to the checking for new content screen where I have remainded stuck for 2 hours. Can anyone tell me what the problem with my launcher is and how to fix it? It was working fine last night 

same problem here it was working before the hildryn update and now its stuck on checking for new content for hours

So far nothing, I tired changing VPN, turned off bulk and aggressive download, tried changing the language. Still stuck at the same checking new content screen and not even an update failed notification in order to give diagnostic logs to DE. I sent them a ticket regarding the situation. Right now I will wait for a day to check if it gets better or else I might have to do a fresh reinstall 😧

Edited by kevoisvevo

yep nothing at all but i noticed that the launcher is using a good chunk of my cpu idk if thats normal or not but im sure thats not the case when im in game

edit : and also the launcher isnt downloading or uploading as far as i checked

Edited by Cirnooo

5 minutes ago, Cirnooo said:

yep nothing at all but i noticed that the launcher is using a good chunk of my cpu idk if thats normal or not but im sure thats not the case when im in game

edit : and also the launcher isnt downloading or uploading as far as i checked

Exactly the same for me, using CPU, no network activity according the resource monitor

furst sory for the bad speling i kant start the game it was working  last night i dawnloudet the ney stuf bat the game dident start i em on steam i uninstold the game and was going to instal it but i kan faid the game the only tfing shoing in the serch meny is warfreim prime akses and its not working sory for the very bad speling agein 

Same. I was literally playing when the update launched. I exited, took 30 minutes to download the update (mind you it takes me 90 minutes to download the whole game), and ever since then I havent been able to load in. I hit play on the launcher and it crashes on the loadscreen. 

I'm having a similar problem. I was playing right before the update and afterwards I couldn't even download it. I keep getting Downloaded data was corrupted error.
Here is the link to my post:

Please upvote it and this topic so more people sees these problems and maybe DA at some point.

I also have this problem. I used some accelerators and it will be successful. The update speed will become fast. I don't have to worry about the card being checked or not updating properly. I recommend you try it too. This way of optimizing the network connection is very effective. And, choose the accelerators that are practical in your area.

Although I don't know if there are Chinese people watching this post, I can mention by the way that the cyber accelerator in China is Cyber accelerator more effective. Try not to use the UU accelerator to update the warframe. It is very inefficient. The UU accelerator is more effective for other games. a little

Edited by PALLADINO.UMBRA

On 2019-03-19 at 7:14 PM, PALLADINO.UMBRA said:

I also have this problem. I used some accelerators and it will be successful. The update speed will become fast. I don't have to worry about the card being checked or not updating properly. I recommend you try it too. This way of optimizing the network connection is very effective. And, choose the accelerators that are practical in your area.

idk what kind of 'accelerators' you talking about, but maybe you should try to understand how the data transfer in the internet works and then you wouldn't trust any 'program' that offers such service so readily... especially those from certain countries. you know the 'only' thing they offer is downloading and comressing data and then sending it to your computer - technically they are proxi server with a compression addon. the problem lies with them being able to do with those data what they want and, if you also use them for update services of other programs, you also might transmit information you might not want them to have too. and then, keep in mind that most data are already compressed when you download them the normal way - the only real plus could be that they can get the data faster than you (dl-restriction and other things that might hamper your normal download otherwise) - but that is not even guaranteed to be the case.

last but not least, those 'services' are usually not free either - you should mentioned THAT al least before suggesting them.

I'm getting worse. I live myself outside the city, I have 100 kilometer meters before it. I check the new content at a speed of 1-6 kilobits per second, and I’m waiting more for it to download. I'm using Steam Launcher, and my laptop is probably the worst:
processor: intel celeron n2640 2.16 sockets and 2 cores
RAM: 4 GB ddr3
Video card: HD graphics family
HDD 500 GB
I know nothing more about the laptop.

Just now, LIloBoy4ik said:

I have S#&$. I live outside the city, I have 100 kilometer meters before it. I check the new content at a speed of 1-6 kilobits per second, and I’m waiting more for it to download. I'm using Steam Launcher, and my laptop is probably the worst:
processor: intel celeron n2640 2.16 sockets and 2 cores
RAM: 4 GB ddr3
Video card: HD graphics family
HDD 500 GB
I know nothing more about the laptor

Sorry for my english, russian man)))

Edited by LIloBoy4ik