Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Speculations: Nora is the post-apostasy lotus

Does it occur to you that somehow, the hair, the gold bits, the odd lighting, all give a vague resemblance to the unfinished face model of the woman in the Apostacy prologue?

and how this entire nightwave series could eventually lead to the foundation of the new war. Far stretched? perhaps.

Here is a quote for thought

"If nothing saves us from death, may love at least save us from life"

hmmmmmm

An alternate theory could be that Nora is part of the new faction we were teased. At this point anything goes

• Like 1

I don't think Nora is any sort of Lotus due to the voices being different. Its not impossible but I don't think its likely.

Being a Tenno or even part of the new faction that was teased are possible though. I wouldn't hing any bets on anything though as we don't know a whole lot about her other then she has a pirate radio station and is telling us about current universe issues in a pseudo story format.

20 minutes ago, CalcualtedMurderMachine said:

Does it occur to you that somehow, the hair, the gold bits, the odd lighting, all give a vague resemblance to the unfinished face model of the woman in the Apostacy prologue?

and how this entire nightwave series could eventually lead to the foundation of the new war. Far stretched? perhaps.

Here is a quote for thought

"If nothing saves us from death, may love at least save us from life"

hmmmmmm

An alternate theory could be that Nora is part of the new faction we were teased. At this point anything goes

Has Nora said, she is here to tell the storys of others, not hers, our info about Nora is 0, no, she isnt the Lotus, the Lotus is now on her Sentient form getting ready for a new War, and the Planes of Duviri will porbably be hinted at during "The New War" quest, the Duviri seem very robotic, Nora seems more Human, the question is, how does she know about the Dreamers ? Like, only the speakers of the Veil so far have known about the dream, the other syndicates or the red veil main personnel have shown this knowledge.

I would say there are 4 options: She is an Orokin, She is a human from the Tenno faction (Not a Zariman child, just like, a human Tenno allie) that just has many contacts and lots of information, She is a Corpus defector (Alad V kinda knows about us I guess.) or she really is a Duviri since we only got a sneak peak to the Duviri.

My guess would be she is just some human who can get the information she wants by her own means and tells us the info she gets so we can act.

That was my first thought...given that she seems to know a lot about us.

However I am slightly concerned about some of the things she says, like the phrase she utters after we take down groups of fugitives. The Lotus was very much a "straight and narrow" kind of personality and while she may have had some other agenda, in addition to guiding us, I always felt like she was a superior officer. We may not always have liked what she told us, but she seemed trustworthy.

Nora, on the other hand, reminds me more than a bit of Emperor Palpatine. She clearly respects our abilities and likes to offer "incentives" (trying to draw us to the "Dark Side"?) but uses some language that definitely hints at the darker side of human nature.

I agree though that we don't yet know enough to make any kind of informed decision. At this point, personally, I'm moving away from the idea that she is a reincarnation of the Lotus. I think she is someone very different, with an altogether different agenda. But what???

• Like 1