Dante Unbound: Known Issues ×
Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Operation Buried Debt: What Am I Supposed To Do ?

Cosmic_Elf

Fantastic, we have a new operation and its around Fortuna/Orb Vallis , Fantastic , new things ...

But seriously, what do I do ? How Do I start ?

Do I speak to Eudico ? Do I go to the Vox Solaris table ? 

O.k Maybe its in  the bounties , select a Bounty , run it .. I see these fire pits... go to them, or should I complete the bounty and then go to them ? Did the bounty, run back to them, then It says I need to get coolent from some arachnids... go to "rivers" and "lakes" No spiders ... so i try to stir up enemies that would spawn arachnids at the enrichment labs, as I know if you get their attention, some semi- large spiders role in... nothing.. What the hell... this operation is poorly implemented, I don't know what the hell to do and what I am doing... I gave up... extracted...turned PC off , turned on Mac, watched movies...

When ever there was mission or operation... on the Plains.. you would get a start from Konzo.. here. its like what... I think you should have thought how to roll this operation first by a way of getting a head start in the mission/operation... because I am clueless as to what to do... :( I wish I knew what to do so I could enjoy this new operation thing.

Edited by Cosmic_Elf

Go checkout the exploiter orb at the temple. Get the coolant from a raktoid there and put it on a fissure. Defend it like an excavator. Repeat.  I think you can reuse the canister and get a bonus/drop if you do 4 with the same can. Good luck. Pubs don’t seem to know this. 

7 minutes ago, Slayer_of_PCs said:

Go checkout the exploiter orb at the temple. Get the coolant from a raktoid there and put it on a fissure. Defend it like an excavator. Repeat.  I think you can reuse the canister and get a bonus/drop if you do 4 with the same can. Good luck. Pubs don’t seem to know this. 

But how do I start it ? is it listed as a bounty at Eudico on the chair or in the Vox Solaris Room ? Something with Little Duck to start it ? Or was it like when Eidolon hunts happened before they were added to the bounty menu ?

Edited by Cosmic_Elf