Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Buried Debts: Hotfix 24.4.2

[DE]Megan

1 minute ago, eXSive said:

You fixed the status effects bug on Shield Pillage. Dope. Now, please tune her abilities properly so that she makes sense against factions besides the Corpus. I was so excited for this frame, and she's done nothing but disappoint since I bought her.

You better understand the concept of MR fodder (95% of all weapons/frames follow this golden rule of unusability).

- Buff the Tatsu. It's not worth the hype.
- Enemies are bypassing frame ability mechanics on the Vallis (ignoring Limbo's rift, being unaffected by Ivara's prowl etc)
- Ivara can't bullet jump from a standstill without losing the invisibility from her 3. This was only useful for clearing certain angles in spy mission, was not abusable in any way and did not need to be removed.
- Ivara's skirt got turned into cobwebs. This may be a lighting bug, either way, butt nerfs are not cool.
- Progress on closing Vallis leaks doesn't seem to be calculating properly.

8 minutes ago, Voltage said:

Additionally, K-Drive Mastery is still broken in the profile UI

it's just a visual bug. Equip your affected k-drive go out on the valis and earn at least 1 XP with it and go back. Rinse and repeat for the rest.

8 minutes ago, [DE]Megan said:

Fixed Warframe Ability videos turning white after unfocusing on the Ability.

• We’re still seeing some playback issues with these that we’re investigating! 

Any reports on videos not playing at all?  I briefly went to check it out and not seeing any video playback.. but the new abilities screen sure is dope!

1 minute ago, Blackwolfe said:

Well, this event is just running for two weeks, so..

Also, if the host decides to leave, well.. it can fail due to host migration too.

Host your own games broseph 🙂

Seriously, big suggestion for how to make Melee Channel work better on controllers:

Let us set it under the power menu, and make it a toggle. So if I want to be channeling, I just hold Power Menu, toggle it on. If I want to not be channeling, I hold Power Menu, toggle it off.

I'd also like to be able to put other stuff under the Power Menu. Just make it work like a shift or alt key, letting me have any button do anything different while I'm holding it down.

hace 9 minutos, [DE]Megan dijo:

Buried Debts: Hotfix 24.4.2

Operation: Buried Debt Fixes:

• Clarified and corrected the Buried Debts data-hashes section of the World State Window to read as ‘UNDISCOVERED’ when you haven't scanned any data-hashes yet, instead of ‘SCANNED’.
  •  

Thank you!

I don't suppose this hotfix will help with the current Valkyr issue since the new melee update?

For instance the transition from ult to gun, taking away the invincibility and still continuing to drain energy,or how [Hysterical assault] doesn't appear to be working atm

Ok, you have fixed amalgam mods being linkable in chat, but have you fixed the issue where the only reason to link them is to say, 'look at this S#&$'. After a day of playing new content, my biggest concern isn't what to do, or how, but how the hell can I get the credits and endo back that I wasted maxing out the first 2 amalgam mods I earned. Please tell me.

Manual blocking/parry has been added when players wield only a Melee weapon in a mission (i.e NO Secondary or Primary equipped). This is possible because in this specific state, the keybindings are free to allow this manual blocking. We do not plan on adding it to any other state yet. The default keybind for this is RMB/Right Mouse Button, as it was in the past. 

Thank you ❤️ (Would still like a toggle option like in the old system but this is better than nothing.)

Thanks for the fixes.

Any chance Hildryn will get her dash while using helicopter mode? The fixed, slow movement makes repositioning awkward, especially if it involves vertical movement. Being able to do short dashes would make the flight system feel much better. As a matter of personal taste I would also request an ever so slight increase to her inertia to provide a better feeling of weight to the character when flying.

4 minutes ago, [DE]Megan said:

Manual blocking/parry has been added when players wield only a Melee weapon in a mission (i.e NO Secondary or Primary equipped). This is possible because in this specific state, the keybindings are free to allow this manual blocking. We do not plan on adding it to any other state yet. The default keybind for this is RMB/Right Mouse Button, as it was in the past. 

Thank you, this is a very welcome improvement. However I do hope you manage to find a way to allow manual blocking for all states sooner or later.

Archived