Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Buried Debts: Hotfix 24.4.2

[DE]Megan

11 minutes ago, [DE]Megan said:

Clarified and corrected the Buried Debts data-hashes section of the World State Window to read as ‘UNDISCOVERED’ when you haven't scanned any data-hashes yet, instead of ‘SCANNED’.

"true", "false", potayto, potahto... 😉

Simply amazing! Hildryn far exceeded my expectations 😄 She's so much fun to play due to her multi-role abilities. The new melee controls will take some getting used to but all in all, I really like the quick swap, especially in places like Kuva survival. I can't wait for my Wisp Mother Warframe ❤️ DE

here's hoping they make melee more than "mash E key to hit" cuz I was hoping for more of a Street Figher style.... I dunno M1 for light, E for mid, and M2 for heavy..... perhaps Q for block? lol

not super happy w/ current launch of Melee 3.0 but long as there is no touching of Tempo Royal (my fave stance) and keeping Scythe stances, preferably making for 2handed swords,  Im cool.... I want to use Tempo Royal on Reaper Prime.... and Reaping Spiral on my Dokhram Zaw...... its a scythe but its listed as a Heavy-blade >_>

8 minutes ago, -Bing- said:

Do you remember plains of eidalon? It took months for bounties to be stable. Just be more careful and extract sooner.

I was defending the canister and when it was 92/93 the host decided to jet for extraction. By the time I made sure the canister was completely collected, the host triggered migration and #$ed everybody over. This happened twice and I lost approx 12-15 fractures so far.

I'm happy for the players that have wanted solo extraction for so long but something needs to change here.

Another round of welcomed bug fixes, however I would still like the ability to turn off auto block and continue using such manually if I am able to find a button to bind it. Same with Channeling on Hold rather than Toggle, I believe providing such options are a key element to allowing people to develop the play style and choices that best suit them. And not look like a wacky wacky waving inflatable tube man that forces gilding and various other things.

So far this change even though it is a Melee focus feels intensely biased for people to use nothing but fire-arms. Even this change should I want to keep a Tigris around to blow away something big, I then lose my ability aim glide or not trigger certain effects that trigger on blocking. So far the way the Blocking part of this has been handled is problematic and breaks many things and over all makes it far less enjoyable.

Everything else though many thumbs up.

3 minutes ago, Quamobrem said:

Seriously, big suggestion for how to make Melee Channel work better on controllers:

Let us set it under the power menu, and make it a toggle. So if I want to be channeling, I just hold Power Menu, toggle it on. If I want to not be channeling, I hold Power Menu, toggle it off.

I'd also like to be able to put other stuff under the Power Menu. Just make it work like a shift or alt key, letting me have any button do anything different while I'm holding it down.

or they could make melee channeling passive like think of it like a power surge for your melee kind of like how focus orb works but happens when you pick up a energy orb less buttons to press makes melee more fluid.

4 minutes ago, ProtegeMikey said:

Controllers still not responding... it recognizes its there as all the button change to xbox.. just doesnt respond to inputs 

4 minutes ago, Tdub415 said:

After hotfix, controller only working for cursor in menu, nothing else is working on controller.

I'm having this as well, unfortunately. That aside, new systems can be tricky things and I know you guys are all working hard. Thank you for everything, as always 🙂

I understand why blocking with only melee equipped is the concession for technical reasons (the "unique state" you mentioned) but can zoom at least be reduced while aim gliding with melee when you have a gun? I didn't realize how much of a difference the wider aimglide FoV made to the flow of melee until I had to play without it.

14 minutes ago, [DE]Megan said:
  •  
  • Fixed Harrow’s Penance recast not refreshing Duration.
  • Fixed Gara’s Splinter Storm self timer not being refreshed when affected by Mass Vitrify. 

Does this fix also include Harrow's Covenant skill with Lasting Covenant? 

It was also behaving incorrectly - headshots were extending the time before it could be cast again, but Covenant and its effects would still fall off at the end of the initial cast time, leaving dead time during which it was down and could not be reapplied.

Thanks for the fixes!

13 minutes ago, [DE]Megan said:

We do not plan on adding it to any other state yet.

13 minutes ago, [DE]Megan said:

The default keybind for this is RMB/Right Mouse Button, as it was in the past. 

DE, please can you introduce an option to toggle right controller trigger (RMB) as manual blocking so I can use stances properly. This can be added under the toggle to preserve melee = shoot option. I can't use my melee weapons right without it!

There is still a bug where I can not melee at all with controller. Restoring to default does nothing. I can only use melee if i am using a glaive however i can not melee if i only have the glaive out. Also if i switch to only melee there is no way to switch back to primary or secondary weapons. Please look into this for controllers also, ty.

Edit: I am using a PS4 controller.

could we get a fix on the during the assassination target bounties on Orb Vallis the target is completely invincible for the whole entire time i've had this happen so far 3 times and just gave up on doing the mission it happened earlier today as well as last night. 

Archived