Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Buried Debts: Hotfix 24.4.2

[DE]Megan

1 minute ago, Cardshark000 said:

Aside from the issues I mentioned regarding block-combos my wired xb360 controller is working perfectly fine as well.

What issues do you have? I can still do them fine, just gotta keep aim button going while meleeing.

Melee blocking with just a melee weapon equipped is hilariously broken right now.

There is no way to stop blocking without attacking or jumping up. HOWEVER.

If you are in the air and block, you are forced into a melee aimglide that you cannot cancel.

Now combine this with the automatic blocking when you are getting shot at, and most defense missions

I spend half the time in the air due to getting forced into aimglides with melee.

Please fix Adaptation not applying to shields, it's fairly important for many builds....

And please allow toggling option for manual ranged/melee weapon change back, seriously, it's much more reliable for blocking and channeling. Life-stealing melee weapons are important to some builds for sustain, and being locked in on certain actions or plain making the wrong action when another was expected/calculated for leads to horrible accidents.

7 minutes ago, [DE]Rebecca said:

What controller setup are you using? My wired xb360 controller is working totally fine.

Xbox 360 controller tried restoring defaults no dice. Also attempted restarting as well as trying different controllers. I'll try troubleshooting on my end and report anything i find but as of right now no current changes were made other than restoring defaults and both controllers worked prior to hotfix update.

varazin void blast with guardian shell doesnt work the bug was introduced with mainline all other schools work fine. its not a multiplayer bug occurs whether solo or public.

the sound nor animation/particle effects happen when pressing e. tried switch to default  controls didn't make a difference.

1 minute ago, NightmareT12 said:

What issues do you have? I can still do them fine, just gotta keep aim button going while meleeing.

Well that's embarassing, my UI was telling me I needed to use the right trigger instead of the left to do block combos. Thanks for the help!

Just now, Cardshark000 said:

Well that's embarassing, my UI was telling me I needed to use the right trigger instead of the left to do block combos. Thanks for the help!

No probs! Maybe there's some residual thing for the old settings -- I had block and Channel swapped from defaults 😛

This push towards farming/long mission is a disaster.

Nighwave Kuva Survival 60min, friend dc'd at 45 mins and he couldn't reconnect. Lost progress.

New event farming:

First farm host migration returned to orbiter. Lost rewards.

Second farm host migration couldn't reconnect due to update being required. Lost rewards.

This long mission problem was addressed with relics. It has now returned with nothing to combat reward loss.

vor 28 Minuten schrieb eXSive:

You fixed the status effects bug on Shield Pillage. Dope. Now, please tune her abilities properly so that she makes sense against factions besides the Corpus. I was so excited for this frame, and she's done nothing but disappoint since I bought her.

Dude, whats your problem with her ?, i think she performs well against all factions, just a matter of right modding

15 minutes ago, [DE]Megan said:

Manual blocking/parry has been added when players wield only a Melee weapon in a mission (i.e NO Secondary or Primary equipped). This is possible because in this specific state, the keybindings are free to allow this manual blocking. We do not plan on adding it to any other state yet. The default keybind for this is RMB/Right Mouse Button, as it was in the past. 

Originally from watching the devstream of Melee 3.0 I thought this was to make it easier to allow melee combos in quick melee without having to switch to melee mode. However, I still would like to have a dedicated melee mode to allow the use of mouse buttons 1 and 2 for channeling and blocking. Much easier/combat efficient key mapping for me b.c my only other mouse buttons are for alt fire and rolling. So before when I slide melee I could easily do MB1+SHIFT+W+CTRL+E. In the current state I can't switch my other mouse buttons (due to the effectiveness in combat for alt fire and rolling) out for channel meaning I have to find another key on the keyboard for my thumb and still keep my right hand on mouse for direction.

Still can't use PS4 controller. 

Attack button  (Circle)  draws weapon, then does nothing. Requires that I manually switch back to guns.  Using options to change the button to the fire button does nothing. 

Makes game unplayable, I'm spending all my time switching back to guns in the middle of a crowd when the Spear locks me out of actions. 

While you're at it, Emotes have been broken since gear wheel was introduced, Can't swap the gear wheel with R1 . 

37 minutes ago, [DE]Megan said:

Manual blocking/parry has been added when players wield only a Melee weapon in a mission (i.e NO Secondary or Primary equipped). This is possible because in this specific state, the keybindings are free to allow this manual blocking. We do not plan on adding it to any other state yet. The default keybind for this is RMB/Right Mouse Button, as it was in the past. 

Old version of melee (Manual switch was been perfect), and this new version is sucks, and why is channeling removed, why we can't channeled like before, and what is the purpose of (Exodia Valor) arcane if we can't use it channeling anymore!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!? 😭😭😭

hola muchas garcías por las revisiones por favor revisen que pasa con la carga del juego después de dejar soporte a DX9 yo jugaba con los 2 DX9Y DX10 y me iba bien y ahora no me deja  jugar en escuadrones tarda en la carga de los mapa mas de lo debido casi 2 minutos solucion por favor urgente ha si como yo hay mas personas en latinoamericano con las mimas falla como Venezuela colombia peru y muchas gracias por su gran juego 

Still seem to be having trouble using a PS4 controller through Steam.  Melee will swing once, then nada... If you set it back to the default official warframe controller config, you can't aim with right stick until you change it to "look" as well as adjust the "hair trigger" settings to allow the weapon to fire with a slight press... otherwise you have to jam the trigger all the way full to get it to fire.

Would really like to have this working again... it's annoying not being able to melee using a controller, and this game lends itself well to controllers (as I've played it on PS4 as well).  I'm sure it's not super high on the bug fix list... but someone needs to really give it some love and attention.. I know I'm not the only one with problems, and not the only one using a PS4 controller on the PC. 

Right now Melee 2.99999 is Melee 0.00001 You get one swing, slugger, make it count...

Archived