Dante Unbound: Known Issues ×
Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Mesa regulators lost their reactor

FreyaValentine

at least if it gets closed and deleted its a confirmation that it has been seen by someone working for DE which is all i want, i posted on steam too and apart from that one dude here who has it too nobody has seen something like that, if it doesnt get any attention i might just end up being left out and it never being fixed

8 hours ago, curtisngl said:

Yeah how are there not a ton of people raging about this? Unless it isn't widespread or people are just unobservant, it seems highly unlikely that this is going under the radar compared to some of the other things being fixed.

For what it's worth, I just checked my Mesa. The issue is not global, my capacity on the regulators is still the usual sixty.

• Like 1

Because there are larger bugs and issues in game right now. If you’re really worried about it being taken care of. Stop complaining on a post and go file a support ticket. That way even if they don’t see your post. They got the ticket. They’ll go over it. And fix your issue. (This applies to the guy who used his catalyst too). I highly recommend you filter out your whining and focus on the actual complaint because DE will ignore it if it’s full of holes. Keep it clear and to the point. Hope it works out for you both and anyone else with the issue. Cheers. 

https://digitalextremes.zendesk.com/hc/en-us

Edited by (XB1)DragonHunter540

13 hours ago, (XB1)DragonHunter540 said:

Because there are larger bugs and issues in game right now. If you’re really worried about it being taken care of. Stop complaining on a post and go file a support ticket. That way even if they don’t see your post. They got the ticket. They’ll go over it. And fix your issue. (This applies to the guy who used his catalyst too). I highly recommend you filter out your whining and focus on the actual complaint because DE will ignore it if it’s full of holes. Keep it clear and to the point. Hope it works out for you both and anyone else with the issue. Cheers. 

https://digitalextremes.zendesk.com/hc/en-us

what do you think i did? i can complain wherever i want too, and this is also for people who have the same issue since there havent been any other threads about it, i dont know how long the support takes for that stuff but they still havent gotten around to replying to me

8 hours ago, FreyaValentine said:

what do you think i did? i can complain wherever i want too, and this is also for people who have the same issue since there havent been any other threads about it, i dont know how long the support takes for that stuff but they still havent gotten around to replying to me

Depending on how busy they are, it can take a week - month. I’ve had my only issue when Fortuna first came out and it took DE 2 and a half weeks to solve my issue. Hopefully you aren’t waiting that long but if you continue to complain about it in the manner you are. It’ll be dismissed as something minor. 

49 minutes ago, (XB1)DragonHunter540 said:

Depending on how busy they are, it can take a week - month. I’ve had my only issue when Fortuna first came out and it took DE 2 and a half weeks to solve my issue. Hopefully you aren’t waiting that long but if you continue to complain about it in the manner you are. It’ll be dismissed as something minor. 

This isnt minor, its major and if DE would pick it up i doubt theyll dismiss it as minor and risk loosing potential customers