Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

running out of life support shouldn't stop the survival timer

The-Song

No, I'm not saying that you should be able to recover from losing life support, but I am saying that the extra time spent reaching extraction before you die should still count.

run out of life support at 9 min? If you can survive without it for another min and extract at 10, you should get the 10 minute reward.

Or, to use a more personal example;

IF YOU RUN OUT OF LIFE SUPPORT AT 59 MINUTES 59 SECONDS IN KUVA SURVIVAL WITHOUT USING LIFE SUPPORT PODS THE CLOCK SHOULD BE ABLE TO GO UP THE FINAL DANG SECOND BEFORE YOU EXTRACT.

Yeeeeeah, I think the problem DE has with that is the fact many squads are very much able to keep themselves alive in such a situation for....well, ever. Energy pads, Ability spams, Operator Form and Tricks. You know name it, we got it.

Running out of Life Support = Mission End, now get out. It's just game lingo, not actual science or anything. That's the timer you shouldn't let hit zero, or you fail. This all makes about as much sense as asking DE to "Make Simaris less grumpy, and let us stay in the Onslaught for another couple rounds even though the number reached Zero".

Edited by Tangent-Valley