Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Incredibly Disappointed with New Event

BenaBean

Overall, the Orb Vallis event has not been what I expected lately. First off the game gives you zero direction as what to actually do. I watched a couple of youtube videos and figured out I have to defend these fissures to get rewards. Tried solo and the fissures always get destroyed even with my cc frames like Frost and Saryn. Went to public and was greeted with a swarm of lag and host migrations. Figured I was still going to do the event until I realized that I AM NOT EVEN HIGH ENOUGH MASTERY RANK FOR THE OPTICOR VANDAL. Like why? What is the point of making an event like this on fortuna and then guarding off the reward from half of the playerbase? I have legit no reason to play this. I assume this was their way to introduce something to the game after the failure of the first two weeks of nightwave. Cannot see how it can get worse.

Err, some good warframe content is MR gated so I don't see what wrong. If you don't want to play the new event then don't. You're not really missing much as most of the stuff will probably be available again in the future. As for nightwave, I actually like it and a lot of players like it. But I can see why you would call it a failure since some of the tasks are geared towards older players.

For a better warframe experience, I recommend joining a clan, smaller clans are better since they usually interact with each other a lot. One important thing to remember is to enjoy the game and grinding the game is worth it, at least in my opinion. That is all :)

9 hours ago, Sir_Carl said:

Err, some good warframe content is MR gated so I don't see what wrong. If you don't want to play the new event then don't. You're not really missing much as most of the stuff will probably be available again in the future. As for nightwave, I actually like it and a lot of players like it. But I can see why you would call it a failure since some of the tasks are geared towards older players.

For a better warframe experience, I recommend joining a clan, smaller clans are better since they usually interact with each other a lot. One important thing to remember is to enjoy the game and grinding the game is worth it, at least in my opinion. That is all 🙂

Everything he said is pretty much true, it's just about grinding to that next tier so to speak.

What really makes me upset is the fact that fortuna and the other open world additions to the game are shown as being friendly to newer players and then they make this. I guarantee that a vast majority of the playerbase is under mr 14.