AyamTiarap

Limbo's augment mod "Cataclysmic Continuum" not working as it should be after recent updates

Cataclysmic Continuum's description : Duration increased by 1s for each enemy killed (inside the bubble)

Its pretty straight forward bug. I noticed this doesn't work anymore while playing in kuva survival, and have tested it in simulacrum afterwards. The mod seems doesn't add any second to the bubble duration if the enemies killed inside it, either killed by limbo/allies/the bubble itself. Also, i do aware of the mod's limitation, it won't increase exceed the maximum duration of the bubble

Thanks for reading, i hope this will be fixed in the next patch, as its very convenience to use this mod to protect allies and defense target without recasting so often. Thanks!

• Upvote 3

It definitely worked last week, so something in the mainline must have killed it. I've noticed it too, while doing excavations.

I've noticed this bug as well. The cata augment isn't working correctly. I'll use stasis, then cata. My timer on cata will run down, but the bubble is still up for another ~10 seconds. Sometimes other players can still see the cata, sometimes they can't. This happens in Orb Vallis when sealing fractures. 

+1 Also noticed after mainline update.
Augment effectively does nothing at the moment.

Just did a little testing. It looks like the mod works, it just doesn't update the ability timer in the hud, the ability stays going when the timer runs out. Unsure if it affects the bubble size though.

Posted (edited)

I have same problem. Killing mobs in the bubble increases the duration but it doesn't show it in the timer. Bubble just stays up. Also edges aren't always exact (especially overtime) and sometimes stasis doesn't effect mobs correctly on overtime

Edited by Egon72