Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Loki "Jeweler"

DeRaTar

The reasons (for DE and for whom it suddenly became interesting).

Spoiler

I need a job, especially remote work. Since I have some sympathy for the warframe universe, I decided to try to start my career with DE. Maybe I can’t compete with professional 3D artists as their responsibility is not only to create models but also to partially prepare them for integration into the game... I don’t possess such knowledge in full, do not own yet, my self-learning is at a very high level. I first installed Zbrush in June 2018 and I couldn’t afford to spend a lot of time studying it, I still do not know what the program is capable of. But even if I cannot, for the reasons described above, take up the position of a 3D artist, I could well realize myself as a concept creator. I have a fantasy and I am able to embody it in a word, figure or model.

I understand that I have chosen an unusual job search method, but now I don’t have much time and opportunity for a long "siege" of this or that studio. If DE is not interested in my candidacy, then I will be forced to turn my attention to other studios. I will find a job anyway. Hopefully DE will give me the answer. Positive or negative... any of them will allow me to move on.

alexander-ershov-loki7.jpg?1552150109

Spoiler

alexander-ershov-loki8.jpg?1552150076

alexander-ershov-loki9.jpg?1552150078

I know that I can do better, but at the moment my laptop is not capable of more. Therefore, I cannot demonstrate a more advantageous image with a scene and a character in the correct position (although I had a scene). In fact it was not my initial idea, but it turned out like this. I have several options that with minimal changes to the model could fully convert it. Everything you see was born of thought and immediately embodied. Not all at once, but the whole character was created in this way in parts. Without mediation in the form of sketches and other things.

Update - posters (A6 format):

Спойлер

alexander-ershov-lokie1.jpg?1552695081

alexander-ershov-lokie2.jpg?1552695083

Edited by DeRaTar
  • Like 2

You know, if you tried Tennogen you may get noticed rather than post this on well, a Forum that DE probably reads once in a blue moon.

Thanks, I initially thought the same way, but I saw the information that they check this category on the forum before they start devstream. That is why I decided to publish here, apparently in vain. I think I should just duplicate the link to this topic in Tennogen. It will not be worse.

11 minutes ago, DeRaTar said:

Thanks, I initially thought the same way, but I saw the information that they check this category on the forum before they start devstream. That is why I decided to publish here, apparently in vain. I think I should just duplicate the link to this topic in Tennogen. It will not be worse.

They look at Fan ART, not concepts. And it's before Prime Time, the less serious stream.

I've actually asked moderation to move this to Tennogen way back when this was first posted, as I believed (and still believe) it to be a way more appropriate place for it. They haven't done it though, for some reason.

By the way, if you're not Canadian, you can give up now. DE only hires people from Canada.

At a minimum, they do not accept modified bodies in tennogen, so it is likely that this is more appropriate in the Fan Art section. In the Fan Art section of the forum I also have a link to this topic.

16 часов назад, HugintheCrow сказал:

By the way, if you're not Canadian, you can give up now. DE only hires people from Canada.

About "give up" - I do not have such a habit. If I had given up, I would not start to study 3D, and I would have missed a lot of what I know in life. If DE don't need talented people who don't live in Canada... then let them tell me about it themselves, and I will stop bothering them and find a studio in which there is no prejudice about employees at a distance.