Dante Unbound: Known Issues ×
Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Third Sortie

(PSN)The_Deacon__

Same here, tried 3 times and even though one of them I was able to get to the orbiter and nav marked the sortie as completed, no reward at all. Upon restarting the game the 3rd part wasn't completed anymore, tried again, same problem. The 3rd time I got a "connection with server lost" while the frame rate was sluggish.

Solo run had the same problem, btw.

Edited by (PS4)fmazanatti

found fix,,,,

host and 2 players leave by close app, one person stay and the match will be normal for him after host migration,

ppl that left when they sign back in accept the msg to re join squad and everything will be ok.

got it done.

Edited by (PS4)x-SaadWejd-x

On 2019-03-09 at 3:04 PM, [DE]Rebecca said:

The Sortie has been changed to Survival - you should be able to run it now. If someone could verify it worked that'd be great!

Hello anyone? Are you working on a fix because this is ruining one of my go to modes to farm guaranteed axi relic drops on Xini? It doesn't matter which interception map or if it is fissure, sortie, or just regular Interception mission the frame rate drops/please wait while updating account message takes sometimes up to 5 minutes for the mission to update and end putting you on your orbiter. Please at least acknowledge the issue so we know you're not ignoring us and that a fix might be coming at sometime in the future.

Just swapping to survival mode whenever Interception shows up on sortie does not fix the issue for us who play the regular mode to farm relics or other items.

Love playing this game, you guys have been great and active with the community that's why I don't understand why you haven't acknowledged how Interception is somewhat broken at least on the PS4.

On 2019-03-18 at 10:20 AM, (PS4)DaCajun said:

Hello anyone? Are you working on a fix because this is ruining one of my go to modes to farm guaranteed axi relic drops on Xini? It doesn't matter which interception map or if it is fissure, sortie, or just regular Interception mission the frame rate drops/please wait while updating account message takes sometimes up to 5 minutes for the mission to update and end putting you on your orbiter. Please at least acknowledge the issue so we know you're not ignoring us and that a fix might be coming at sometime in the future.

Just swapping to survival mode whenever Interception shows up on sortie does not fix the issue for us who play the regular mode to farm relics or other items.

Love playing this game, you guys have been great and active with the community that's why I don't understand why you haven't acknowledged how Interception is somewhat broken at least on the PS4.

I came to say this. Even after current update, ALL Interception missions sortie or not, break once it's time to finish it.  Why/how is this happening? A mission type is literally unplayable. Now I have to avoid all interception to prevent crashing my game.

Edit- I just did a sortie interception.  But a invasion interception still broke. Trying to get 3/3

Edited by (PS4)Bushido-Rises
Sortie worked, but interception in invasion/regular did not