Dante Unbound: Known Issues ×
Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Mastery Rank Bonus Bug

DreamingAtlas

For the last few times I've logged on, I've noticed that I'm not receiving any sort of Rank Bonus for any of my warframes, despite being MR14. Currently, it IS saying that I have Rank Bonuses in the Arsenal, which match up with what they are supposed to be for my Mastery Rank. However, for whatever reason, the bonuses are not being applied to any of my frames for any missions. I've tried logging out, restarting the games, etc. but nothing works. Any help with this issue would be greatly appreciated. Not sure if anyone else if having this issue, but it definitely makes the game hard to enjoy, when I'm basically starting from MR 0 all over again after all the work I've put into this game. 

Rank Bonuses?

I'm MR24 and I've never heard of warframes themselves having any rank bonuses.

When you level up your MR, you get:

• Higher starting mod capacity on weapons and warframe you're leveling up (has no effect when an item is max rank)
  • An additional loadout slot on even ranks
  • Higher daily standing caps with syndicates
  • Higher Void Trace storage capacity

This is in addition to being able to build items and equip Riven Mods of that Mastery Rank or lower.

Edited by VGPowerlord

Rank bonuses are bonuses to your Health, Energy, and Armor. You get a certain percentage depending on your Mastery Rank. For instance, I get 200% bonus Health and Energy for being MR14. You can see it at the top lefthand corner of your Arsenal Loadout. There will be rank bonuses for each of your warframes. It's the same for every frame, just depends on your MR.