Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Buried Debts: Hotfix 24.4.3

[DE]Rebecca

14 minutes ago, [DE]Rebecca said:

- Increased the Coolant Raknoids chance to even drop a Mod for 10% to 30%, thus increasing the drop rate of Wise Razor (and all Mods on the enemy). The Drop table site will be updated when office hours resume.

Thx... now gimme back my 50p.

4 hours farming those raknoids... nothing! I bought mod just before hotfix... and you increased droprate?

5 minutes ago, Geraion said:

"You still have quick melee, it's just not the same combos. The toggle that doesn't automatically swap is what you're looking for. The old quick melee attacks are weaker than normal combos."

eh?  You can do 1 quick melee attack.  Quick melee attack combos are gone and replaced by forced stance combos  Not sure what you are trying to say here.  We want to be able to quick melee just like before.

7 minutes ago, Geraion said:

You still have quick melee, it's just not the same combos. The toggle that doesn't automatically swap is what you're looking for. The old quick melee attacks are weaker than normal combos.

No, it's gone. You used to be able to press melee and it would do melee attacks press enough and you could do the quick melee combo. The Key thing is when you stopped meleeing IT WENT BACK TO MY GUN I had equipped before used melee. Now I have to manually swap back to my gun.  I couldn't care less if quick melee combo were weaker, I am mainly a gun user. Now I don't even equip melee anymore.

@[DE]Rebecca

still no update about mod screen bug (right click dnd remove mods and if there an arcane installed then right click to mod will remove the arcane ).. i put video already in Feedback .. and now it happens again when i tried to modify sentient weapon build the

only workaround is get out from mod screen to arsenal then back again 

No hotfix on defensive frames getting their barriers ignored on orb vallis? Guess I can take Nekros or Saryn for fractures instead of Limbo or Frost.

20 minutes ago, EREN_JAEGER_R said:

Not sure if bug or not, but had to kill 150 enemies with gas damage for daily Nightwave. Used Ignis Wraith with Gas damage only (status chance approx. 60%). Only 1/3 of all kills counted as Gas damage. Shouldn't all kills be Gas kills?

Gas procs Toxin, maybe it was the Toxin damage that got them? Also be wary of exploding barrels and the Combustion Beam (the mod that makes enemies explode after death) bc they can skew the results.

Archived