Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Buried Debts: Hotfix 24.4.3

[DE]Rebecca

And yet no fix for Mirage's Hall of Mirrors's damage not counting for Damage Dealt in mission progress. Having always less than 15%(and sometimes 0% even when in solo mode) of total Damage every mission makes me kind of sad. :(

Just now, The_Xtreme said:

Aiming with melee on a controller is for channeling. Also whether Melee with Fire Weapon Input is on or off has no affect.

With the new changes, on kb/m channel is a toggle (middle mouse button). So I'm betting they changed controllers around as well. What is your new aim and fire button? Try those.

1 minute ago, xyshift said:

With the new changes, on kb/m channel is a toggle (middle mouse button). So I'm betting they changed controllers around as well. What is your new aim and fire button? Try those.

Yes it toggle as well for controllers, but it's mapped to aim.

8 minutes ago, xyshift said:

Ok, just tested. I'm not sure how things are laid out keyboard > controller, but with the keyboard and mouse, after pressing E to quick melee you just aim OR just fire, and your gun is back in your hand. Press quick melee again and you can continue your melee combo or otherwise continue to hit whatever you were smacking. There's also a new setting for if you want to use your fire button to continue your melee rather than have it switch back to your gun - not 100% sure which one it is but it may be "Melee with Fire Weapon Input" (under Controls). See if turning that off helps. 

If your quick melee and fire button are the same this might be a problem, or the issues with controllers right now. But hopefully the above helps. Try just firing (or aiming) if melee & fire keys are different.

For completeness' sake, that setting does let you continue to melee by pressing the fire button (default: left mouse button). It will do this until you manually switch back to your primary/secondary.

4 minutes ago, The_Xtreme said:

Aiming with melee on a controller is for channeling. Also whether Melee with Fire Weapon Input is on or off has no affect.
Yes, it seems it's a controller problem, but even with it worked for controllers like for KM+B it's still not quick melee and it's horrible compared to want quick melee was.

What part is missing? The quick swap is even faster than it used to be, so is it that it was a simple smash without full combos that you're wanting?

1 minute ago, xyshift said:

What part is missing? The quick swap is even faster than it used to be, so is it that it was a simple smash without full combos that you're wanting?

I just want old quick melee back, simple.

Why is it when the spiders drop a uncommon mod on the ground, when you pick it up is a common like reach.
Just did a 40min run farming for the tatsu stance and nothing. seems like a waste of time for a weapon we waited so long that's not even that strong.

Thanks for all the hard work so far! 

Just to report a couple minor inconveniences -- Vazarin's <Guardian Shell> Way seems to disable Operator Void Blast. I did try disabling <Guardian Blast> (which is further on the ability branch) by itself but that didn't allow for Void Blasting either. 

Having Primary weapon equipped -> Using Melee -> Picking up a Coolant canister, and then Aiming (switches back to Primary) results in dropping the canister, which sometimes went unnoticed by me until I flew a couple hundred meters away. Would it be possible for Aiming to switch to Secondary instead?

Thank you for reading~

Edit: Is it intended that Arch-melees are able to equip the new Amalgam Organ Shatter mod?

40 minutes ago, The_Xtreme said:

I just want old quick melee back, simple.

Ah.. from your description, it sounded like you didn't know that you could switch right back to your previous gun and you thought you had to do it manually (which would, indeed, be quite annoying and it sounds like controllers have that specific issue right now). 

But just wanting the old one back is not something I can help with 😉

1 hour ago, Demaneth said:

If its fine for you ok, but everyone have the right to express their opinions or thoughts about the weapon or even suggestions. ppl expected a better opticor keeping the bfg feel, not a side-grade weapon similar to ferrox. No other vandal or wraith is worse in stats than original one, as far as I know.

but the thing is opticor vandal isnt worse? not even close to being worse. are you all bunch of sheep who dont know anything about balance and that kind of stuff?

i guess you can have your opinion.. its just, yours wrong.

Ty for the mod drop increase, I spent around 1 hour straight with nekros and got it once. This makes a big difference and can you make the the coolant fractures do multiple or atleast faster? as doing an event if suppose to be fun for a community but constantly grinding and hours of boredom isn't the kind of gameplay a lot of people want.

1 minute ago, 8faiNt said:

but the thing is opticor vandal isnt worse? not even close to being worse. are you all bunch of sheep who dont know anything about balance and that kind of stuff?

i guess you can have your opinion.. its just, yours wrong.

The point for a lot of ppl is not that the vandal is worse or better, the point is we dont want a dps sidegrade weapon, we have other weapons to do that work. Opticor was always bfg, big damage, one shoot enemies.

Is wrong for you maybe, but seeing the posts on the forum a lot of ppl dont get the point and keep talking about dps and how the vandal is more powerful. We dont care about that, its just that is not opticor anymore for a lot of ppl. If you are fine with the weapon, good for you, but we still have the right to say our opinion even if you dont agree.

1 hour ago, Shana89 said:

There is a problem when useing controller with the new melee......i cant press the melee button to do the combos....and i also cant press X when logging in after writeing my password....

PS4 control user on PC...

I can confirm this is happening. On a PC using ps4 controller. 

Archived