Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Buried Debts: Hotfix 24.4.3

[DE]Rebecca

6 hours ago, Voltage said:

Thank you!

You have been hotfixing for over 2 days, please don't forget to take a break.

Also, any chance that Stormpath on Telos Boltace will be changed? The vacuum ability is fine, but the repulsion effect breaks Nightwave fugitives (see Senguash below), and it is highly counter-intuitive to the point of a melee weapon. Launching enemies meters and meters away is bothersome, and there is no way to avoid this with the removal of Quick Melee.

A fix I'd be welcome to would be the return of quick melee.  I don't like that this new system interrupts sprinting.

55 hotfixes since chimera update and still no fix for melee locking your movement and momentum isn't working. melee is literally unplayable at it's current state which begs the question about how you guys want a "uninterrupted melee system".

Sword and shield's shields are being holstered too high despite using final harbinger whereas before it lowers the shield towards the hand when you start swinging.

Before chimera update:

koQE7oR.jpg

now:

DzgfwBv.jpg

• atlas's loincloth is buggy when using weapons like heavy blade swords and single handed pistols.

dNke1V0.jpg

Qkd3pWl.jpg

• War's blade energy not displaying while having mara detron equipped

kfFWofD.jpg

ZVigYoT.jpg

• perla pistol skin is bugged for arca sisco, stubba,euphona prime, and pandero once again.

arca sisco

weQR1tX.jpg

stubba

BIKSuEO.jpg

euphona prime

40bpwuK.jpg

pandero

eG4ibse.jpg

Personally i understand why opticor vandal got the stat changes as it did, with the whole speed treatment it got. That being said as a fellow opticor user i also can see that it ruins the gameplay of the opticor in general. Atleast in its base form so do speak.

Sure the damage is in math higher but for a wep that was designed to be a 1 shot killer, there is just better options out there. Making it not unique in its current form.

Just an idea but if they made this current version of vandal into a alt-fire mode with a increased stat version of the old one as the main fire-mode into one wep, this whould solve everyones problem.

some food for thought, DE this whould prob make the most people happy regarding this issue.

Regards, Fox

Yo, as an aside from my complaints elsewhere, can we have a look at why Archwing enemies are moving at like 10x speed or something? Dunno if anyone else has brought it up, but it makes archwing even more of a pain than it already was, compounded by the weapon switching change having hit archwing too for some reason.

8 hours ago, [DE]Rebecca said:

Buried Debts: Hotfix 24.4.3

Just wanted to use this thread to bug report something with Melee 2.9
When using any combo with a right-click requirement, even when pulled off correctly (by holding right click mid-swing on a left-click swing) you automatically switch back to your weapon at the end of the combo even though you're not even holding right-click anymore.
And if you have no guns equipped, you bug out and can't swing your melee anymore.
It really ruined the Tatsu's experience with its stance for my friends after waiting for it for so long.

Hi!
Thanks for all the new content and hotfixes, always appreciate it.
Is there a reason the Tatsu doesn't have a jump-slash movement mechanic?
I love using my melee to extend my jumping movement and this weapon doesn't have it, so ill probably stop using it.

Thanks,

Lurch

please can you gave me option to turn back old melee,its better....can you tell me how to make combos now on xbox one controller when you need touch B,B,B+RT,BBBB...when you touch RT in combos you shot,please repair combos and channelling thank you...this ruined melee system now its bad you know

Il y a 10 heures, EREN_JAEGER_R a dit :

Not sure if bug or not, but had to kill 150 enemies with gas damage for daily Nightwave. Used Ignis Wraith with Gas damage only (status chance approx. 60%). Only 1/3 of all kills counted as Gas damage. Shouldn't all kills be Gas kills?

This is no bug : you probably have modded your ignis in a way that decreases the chance for gas to proc (by adding another elemental combo on top of it).

8 hours ago, Hildr said:

Fix for Vazarin Protective Dash. We can't even heal our sentinels and other stuff anymore, also void blast is not working while Vazarin is active.

Yes, mines broken as well, can heal everything except the sentinal.

1 hour ago, ACeTban said:

This is no bug : you probably have modded your ignis in a way that decreases the chance for gas to proc (by adding another elemental combo on top of it).

Chance of proccing is irrelevant, the only thing that matters is that the damage type was present. Otherwise we'd be losing kills all the time to the IPS damage types. However what's possible is that the gas proc WAS happening, but the gas proc inflicts TOXIN, which if it killed someone, would not count as a Gas kill, but as a Toxin kill.

Tatsu ground finisher misses enemies. It strikes 1m to the left of where the enemy is.

Hildryn still can't channel melee. Seems like a very weird trade-off for a frame that can only survive on high levels through arcanes and spamming of her second ability.

Archwing mission enemies now are moving at speed of sound it appears, they are getting stuck in the walls, or appearing out of nowhere. Their movement in return is very jittery. It's kinda impossible now to even target them

13 hours ago, Inkogni said:

somewhat annoying how new frame can only be obtained through plat till quest is released

This is a dirty tactic to push players to buy Hildryn since we can't even earn her yet when shes in-game. Not only do we wait 3 days for a frame to build without rushing but now we wait till DE decides to unlock the rest of the event.

i closed thermia fractures twice so far and for the first one i got 9 points and for the second i got 16. my problem is that i should have 25 total but i only have 16, the first 9 points are missing. is there any chance to get a fix for this? 

also please fix moa companions shooting at unalerted enemies, im begging you

1 minute ago, meatbirb said:

i closed thermia fractures twice so far and for the first one i got 9 points and for the second i got 16. my problem is that i should have 25 total but i only have 16, the first 9 points are missing. is there any chance to get a fix for this? 

also please fix moa companions shooting at unalerted enemies, im begging you

Are you looking at post-mission results?

Because that's your current total, not how many you did that mission.

Moas shooting at unalerted things I could do without though yeah.

Archived