Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Buried Debts: Hotfix 24.4.3

[DE]Rebecca

I noticed a couple bugs while doing fracture runs with Frost:

1. Sometimes the Health-% display of his bubble suddenly switches to what seems to be the total hitpoints of the bubble divided by 10,000, i.e., if your bubble gets 10k hp with every cast, and you cast it 5 times, the icon will suddenly display a 5 instead of 99%, and after taking some damage, will go down to 4 (or up to 10 or 11 if you reinforce it a few times).

I have yet to determine what exactly triggers this change, it seems to happen randomly during the fight while closing fractures.

2. The mini-jackals (don't know what their names are exactly) completely ignore Frosts bubble. Their elemental breath can go through it, they do not get slowed by running into it, and they do not get thrown out when it is re-cast within their range, instead just running up and attacking me continuously.

Is this intentional or do they need a stern telling-off?

From the previous hotfix; 

• Manual blocking/parry has been added when players wield only a Melee weapon in a mission (i.e NO Secondary or Primary equipped). This is possible because in this specific state, the keybindings are free to allow this manual blocking. We do not plan on adding it to any other state yet. The default keybind for this is RMB/Right Mouse Button, as it was in the past.

Could we get some clarification on this? I've done several runs with only melee weapon equipped now and my frame still auto blocks. So is there some toggle for this mode or is it really supposed to be auto block + manual block in this mode?

I'm preeeeeeeeeetty sure that I should NOT be able to use guns while I'm using Excal's 4... or anybody's exalted weapon for that matter...

If it's intended as a feature then it's bugging out, as soon as you use a gun and switch back to melee you're basically still wasting energy while using your own melee instead of your exalted...

1 hour ago, _Kiro said:

I'm preeeeeeeeeetty sure that I should NOT be able to use guns while I'm using Excal's 4... or anybody's exalted weapon for that matter...

If it's intended as a feature then it's bugging out, as soon as you use a gun and switch back to melee you're basically still wasting energy while using your own melee instead of your exalted...

Everything you describe was written in the update notes for this version (prior to all the hotfixes) It looks like it's working as intended based on what you're saying.

19 hours ago, Voltage said:

Thank you!

You have been hotfixing for over 2 days, please don't forget to take a break.

Also, any chance that Stormpath on Telos Boltace will be changed? The vacuum ability is fine, but the repulsion effect breaks Nightwave fugitives (see Senguash below), and it is highly counter-intuitive to the point of a melee weapon. Launching enemies meters and meters away is bothersome, and there is no way to avoid this with the removal of Quick Melee.

Don't tell them that, then we won't get any hotfixes anymore.

Il y a 17 heures, punchypig a dit :

Is there any chance that the Propa scaffold can be fixed? It used to tp to the eidolon when looked at it and close enough, now it just does it's normal "slow" travel.

Hey,

Same here. I've mentioned it on the last post, the projectil don't fly anymore, and no direct hit too, so no more Virtuos shadow effect.

FROM YESTERDAY:
Going to paste almost the same I wrote in the 24.4.1 topic because the problem continues and is a bummer u_u

I use an xbox controller to play, I lost 2 fingers of the left hand, playing on the keyboard is practically impossible for me with the current Warframe gameplay, with the controller I could press B to open quickly a cannister and continue firing right away, or, I could press B many times to make quick melee attacks.
Now when I press B strikes only once and it does not allow me to make more melee attacks, I have to press Y again to change to firearms.

SOLVED:

I don't know how, but I turn to "default settings" on the Xbox Controller option within the game menu.

Thanks! I play in fortuna or eidolon and that? game closed. play 20 minutes? closed game. You Farm stones? Close game. You farm teralists? CLOSED GAME IMMEDIATELY. And there is no crash report after the FLASH closing of the game. Oh about teralists, They continue to disappear and appear elsewhere even when they are tied up. THEN FIX IT. DE please stop adding new content, fix BIG BUGS please They interfere with the gameplay process. Thanks!

2 hours ago, Godslicer said:

FROM YESTERDAY:
Going to paste almost the same I wrote in the 24.4.1 topic because the problem continues and is a bummer u_u

I use an xbox controller to play, I lost 2 fingers of the left hand, playing on the keyboard is practically impossible for me with the current Warframe gameplay, with the controller I could press B to open quickly a cannister and continue firing right away, or, I could press B many times to make quick melee attacks.
Now when I press B strikes only once and it does not allow me to make more melee attacks, I have to press Y again to change to firearms.

SOLVED:

I don't know how, but I turn to "default settings" on the Xbox Controller option within the game menu.

Didn't work for me 😞

On 2019-03-09 at 3:19 PM, Radazuken said:

Neato, is there any chance hildryn's #2 gets a bit of a buff because it feels horribly weak to use for something that seems to be the core of the kit.

I thought so too, but it turns out it's useless against non shielded enemies like Grineer and Infested. She's a monster on the vallis though

PS4 Controller still won't melee. Tried the default reset thing many times. I have been getting away without having to use that GOD AWFUL Big Picture Mode. But I tried using it again just to see. NOPE, didn't help. I've uninstalled my controller from my PC and reinstalled. Everything is up to date. The channeling was still on LT even after the Buried Debts was released. But now it's not working on LT or RT, or anywhere??? It disappeared? My upcoming MR19 Test is MELEE !!! I come from playing all the Dark Souls series, Melee game. I really need my melee back. I'm begging now.....

I can draw the weapon and that's it. Attack still is not working. If I pull the RT, the primary does not load. I've not been using BIG PICTURE MODE through steam, I believe this is all you guys. If this was a "Steam-Big Picture Mode" problem, mine should have worked and still be working just fine. 

Sorry I know you guys take a lot of sh*t all day. I'm also aware of the good things you do for us. Keep up the good work and please just fix ASAP

On a good note: The new Warframe is incredible, like her a lot. Lots of fun, powerful, different... 🙂

Archived