[DE]Rebecca

Buried Debts: Hotfix 24.4.3

Hey DE, I got the Wolf Sledge, and more than half the time the throw doesn't work, it either completely misses a target, hits and doesn't do damage, or just fails to throw. I know the hitbox collides but even at point blank range nothing happens, please look into this, I WANT to LOVE this weapon but at the current state, with this level of jank, it's damn near unusuable when something like the jat kittag exist.

Please DE, fix it. I want to throw a hammer and hit somebody across a room.

Sincerely, a hammer lover

• Upvote 1

NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO HELP PLEASE

titania can not slide during ult. PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE tell me this is not a new FEATURE, i didnt see it in the patch notes so PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE tell me this is a bug. without it she will be so slow. i mean not super slow but it helps me navigate. don't take it out of the game! please try and fix it?

5 часов назад, AvPCelticPredator сказал:

Exodia Contaigon doesnt work anymore with new melee, no have projectiles after double jump!

It works if you use aim glide after double jump

it's a bit harder to use now but it works

Posted (edited)
8 hours ago, AvPCelticPredator said:

@[DE]Megan  Exodia Contaigon doesnt work anymore with new melee, no have projectiles after double jump!

U guys need to test all functions before u release updates, u make more mess than better gameplay.

Thx.

It still works.

How to throw your Zaw after the new melee changes.

You still do your double jump like you always did and instead of hitting the melee key to throw hold your right mouse button down and then hit the melee key, I thought the same but did some testing and worked out how to throw a zaw with Exodia Contaigon.

edit: CoffeeElemental I quoted and replied to AvPCelticPredator's post before I got to the end of the thread to see you did as well, such is life. 😐

Edited by Slayer-.

Posted (edited)
On 2019-03-10 at 4:23 AM, Lone_Dude said:

Tatsu ground finisher misses enemies. It strikes 1m to the left of where the enemy is.

Tatsu isn't the only melee that's having this problem.  Was running missions on Orb Vallis with the Paracesis.  I was on top of the alarm poles from the Corpus and swinging through several times; it never once destroyed the pole.  I had to use my primary or secondary weapon to destroy it instead.  

Another interesting bug to report...  When running the index, it seems that the Raptor RX is listing to the side like one wing is heavier than they other.  Looked pretty awesome when it was making a turn as it was on the wing that was pointing at the ground, but it turns out that it's even doing it in straight lines.  Be it up/down the stairs or when it's flame dashing.  

Fishing on the Plains at night is weird...  Glappid show up for the bait, but neither Norg nor Cuthol do.  I guess they're afraid of the bad lighting currently going on. 

Fishing during the day is a crap shoot in the ocean...  None of the rare/needed fish show up even after routine refreshes.  No matter the bait used. 

Edited by MBaldelli
even more bugs to report.

Posted (edited)

PLEASE DE for the love of all thing holy. to the praise and triumph of RNGesus.

PLEASE fix the invincible Cestra targets on the vallis. unless there is a way to kill them that is not told in the bounties. but I did a bounty 4 consecutive times and the same thing happened. Cestra target spawned and took 0 damage no matter what.

Edited by Torque187
Grammer check

Posted (edited)

I'm...disappointed thus far.

My only positive with the content is that the Larkspur is pretty awesome as a ground combat weapon.  It's well worth the clan cost and fabrication cost.   Moreover, it's the first archgun that feels like a monster, despite functionally being an amalgam of three weapons already in use (Amprex for held, Opticor and Corvas for charge and lobbed explosive projectile).

Onto the bad.  Numbered for ease, not for impact or frustration:

1) If you use archgun while equipping either melee or secondary the melee command doesn't work in archwing.

2) The Hildryn quest is a mess.  The data hashes are difficult to find, and finding the door is crap shoot without a guide.  The generic direction, combined with a single play of audio, makes it a mess if, say an enemy is attacking or Nora butts in.

3) Time gated Nightwaves are not fun.  Eidolon hunts week 1 became a nightmare with random groups suddenly being composed of mote amp wielding players, and now there's a requirement to long on 5 days to do sorties.  That's less about being elite, and more about forcing engagement.  

4) You managed to break Eidolons worse.  5 months of doing them, with none of the odd behavior others reported.  This week I lost a Hydrolyst capture because the game decided 3 lures was insufficient, had multiple instances of teleporting at will despite 2+ lures being around, and have had multiple instance of animation lock.  If this is moving towards a fix, please move back.

5) Naming conventions.  If I was a new player, I'd look at Lua Ascension Challenges and scratch my head.  Heck, the term itself doesn't appear in-game at any time I can remember.  If this is supposed to get people to talk to guides, it's been a failure from the chat I've observed.  Most people seem to have popped to the wiki, because the game doesn't give us anything to work with.

6) The thermia missions are terrible.  Let's walk through them.  The Coolant Rakta is not hinted at, so going to find the Exploiter was a guess.  The fact that you have to double back to get the next coolant canister is defined only out of game, because there's a penalty to having a group of 4 each grab a coolant container, and go out, filing each in-turn.  That's penalizing group play...because?  Next, the thermia collection is a mobile defense...what an interesting permutation of the standard, excavation, and plains extractor missions.  It's like you've run out of ideas.  Finally, the reward is a slime splat that is orange.  I'd guess the 12,000 standing for the next Toroid is because 4 thermia will be needed, making it roughly the same reward to effort as the Profit taker.  I'm guessing that Hildryn parts will be then sent to Little Duck, putting her in the same place as Baruuk.  This is capping off a painful grind and wait with a reward that objectively will be not worth it for anyone who hasn't already poured insane amounts of time into Fortuna to rank up, then rank up again, and grind the staged to get the rewards to make further grinding easier (looking at you Sabot Rounds).

7) The large sentient sword required toroids.  It's Revenant's supposed gear, but required toroids rather than sentient cores.  Why even link it to Revenant if it shows less consistency than the sentient shotgun?

8 ) Melee is not ranging right.  I can see the Catchmoon having a dead space between the player and doing damage, but melee seems to now have the same.  Point blank shots from the Redeemer, the Atterax, and even the Galantine seem to not hit.  It used to just be against Grineer shield units, but now seems to be consistent across everybody.  

9) Riven challenges are getting pretty stupid.  Case in point, a shotgun requiring level 30+ exterminate without being detected.  Another; a melee lriven requiring killing 6 Dargyn Pilots before they hit the ground while sliding.  Rivens are painful RNG, and you can't even be bothered to have a task linked to the riven's weapon class?   This is the stuff Anthem is getting beaten-up over, and The Division fixed years ago.  Maybe instead of breaking Eidolons you might focus on that.

I know we're rapidly approaching the annual celebration, the release of a new prime, nightwaves, and this new event to release a frame.  I have to ask, really?  No content for months, then a deluge.  Maybe push the bonus weekend until after the yearly celebration, and make it 3 weeks of enemy kill counters, NIghtwaves, Hildryn, a bit of breathing room, annual celebration, then a period of booster weekends to lull everyone back into the content normalizing.  This overload can't be good for you, and it isn't good for players beyond the hardest of hard core.

Edit:

One last bug.  The boards are broken.  I'll be submitting a request for QA on this one.  My first K-drive was the Bad Baby.  It's leveled to 30, and the thing reads as 0 in the progress bar.  I thought maybe I could apply a forma, but after trying 3 times I get a message saying there's been an unspecified error.  The forma wasn't applied and nothing was taken from the account.  It's nice to finally get the affinity earned as a clear value, but it's still broken.

Edited by masterofdetiny
Added additional failure
  • Upvote 2

3 hours ago, Slayer-. said:

It still works.

You still do your double jump like you always did and instead of hitting the melee key to throw hold your right mouse button down and then hit the melee key, I thought the same but did some testing and worked out how to throw a zaw with Exodia Contaigon.

edit: CoffeeElemental I quoted and replied to AvPCelticPredator's post before I got to the end of the thread to see you did as well, such is life.

Listen pal, if works, why we need now in this new version to use it "MANUALY"!

We was have automatic throw zaw+s projectiles before, and now half of new melee must to be combination of (AUTOMATIC + MANUAL)!

What is the point?
Thing is that DEVS, never testing functions how to compatibile sone of new features with current in the game, and they wrote "We have new version" and u guys find out how works.

Second thing is when u press MMB u activate channeling, and now like u say u need to press MMB + Double Jump or Aim Glide to activate, which is pointless.

It will be good, not doubt only and only if DEVS allow us to use "MACROS"!

Then we all can configured our mouses to this new melee version to play.

So, let we see what our DEVS have to say on my comment! 🤔🤔🤔

• Woah 1

On 2019-03-09 at 11:18 PM, Inkogni said:

somewhat annoying how new frame can only be obtained through plat till quest is released

How do you expect such a game with all that content to keep going without making money? 

Be thankfull that in the end you can get anything you want for free 

Found a Really funny Bug 😄

Fortuna Bounty Assassination 

after collecting a certain credits he will spawn BUT if you hit any status he will get instantly 100000000% Damage Reduction on what status you hit and its like a GOD for a bounty 2 for 10-20 and the only thing you can defeat him is to threw him up to the water HAHAHA

i feel bad for the new players if the ydont have operator to threw them dashing through him

Still waiting for a "Joyride"-challenge/achievement fix (bug exists since Update 24.0).

16 hours ago, AvPCelticPredator said:

@[DE]Megan  Exodia Contaigon doesnt work anymore with new melee, no have projectiles after double jump!

U guys need to test all functions before u release updates, u make more mess than better gameplay.

Thx.

10 hours ago, Slayer-. said:

It still works.

edit: CoffeeElemental I quoted and replied to AvPCelticPredator's post before I got to the end of the thread to see you did as well, such is life. 😐

6 hours ago, AvPCelticPredator said:

Listen pal, if works, why we need now in this new version to use it "MANUALY"!

We was have automatic throw zaw+s projectiles before, and now half of new melee must to be combination of (AUTOMATIC + MANUAL)!

What is the point?
Thing is that DEVS, never testing functions how to compatibile sone of new features with current in the game, and they wrote "We have new version" and u guys find out how works.

Second thing is when u press MMB u activate channeling, and now like u say u need to press MMB + Double Jump or Aim Glide to activate, which is pointless.

It will be good, not doubt only and only if DEVS allow us to use "MACROS"!

Then we all can configured our mouses to this new melee version to play.

So, let we see what our DEVS have to say on my comment! 🤔🤔🤔

Exodia Contaigon, which is specific to only a Zaw weapon, I was not aware of your other melee issues as I'm not having a single problem I can see so far fingers crossed.

can you please take the time to fix the mastery missing from k drives on our profile pages, its been like this since fortunas release

some peoples profiles display fine, but some of us have maxed all 3 drives, but they still show greyed out icons and no mastery has been given

Posted (edited)
6 minutes ago, zAph. said:

can you please take the time to fix the mastery missing from k drives on our profile pages, its been like this since fortunas release

some peoples profiles display fine, but some of us have maxed all 3 drives, but they still show greyed out icons and no mastery has been given

Equip each K-Drive and go outside and get some quick points on them it should fix the not showing mastered in profile, then rinse and repeat for the others, I had one of mine broken not showing MR'd and that method worked for my board.

edit: It also fixed the boards I was ranking up that showed no rank in profile until I did this method.

Edited by Slayer-.
  • Upvote 1

33 minutes ago, Slayer-. said:

Equip each K-Drive and go outside and get some quick points on them it should fix the not showing mastered in profile, then rinse and repeat for the others, I had one of mine broken not showing MR'd and that method worked for my board.

thank you , this did indeed fix it 

• Applause 1

8 minutes ago, zAph. said:

thank you , this did indeed fix it 

Glad I could help, congrats on hitting MR 27.

En 9/3/2019 a las 22:17, [DE]Rebecca dijo:

Buried Debts: Hotfix 24.4.3

Changes:
- Increased the Coolant Raknoids chance to even drop a Mod for 10% to 30%, thus increasing the drop rate of Wise Razor (and all Mods on the enemy). The Drop table site will be updated when office hours resume.
- Made a small optimization to multi-core core processing.

Fixes:
- Fixed a major issue with the Vor's Prize entering a soft lock if you hover on the ability videos and hit Continue. 
- Potential fixes for crashes on very old integrated graphics processors.
-Fixed looping sounds when firing the Ignis/Ignis Wraith as reported here:

- Fixed slow-loading black screen on Warframe Ability videos.

A big thank you.

On 2019-03-09 at 3:18 PM, Inkogni said:

somewhat annoying how new frame can only be obtained through plat till quest is released

annoyed. i am a tad bit pev'ed about it, not sure if she is going to be a frame that i like because i tend to prefer male frames unless a female frame has an interesting play style. i just more interested in game play then sex appeal. besides i am hooked on dragon frame prime even if his abilities can get a bit dull at times.

2 hours ago, Slayer-. said:

Exodia Contaigon, which is specific to only a Zaw weapon, I was not aware of your other melee issues as I'm not having a single problem I can see so far fingers crossed.

It is specific, maybe u are expect to from me or someone else to complain in 1 comment about 20 issues or more.

One specific problem is enough that DEVS make test and compatibile arcanes with this new melee system.

Second thing for which I dont care is to compatibile frames mods, melee mods and operators schools abilities to this new system.

My priority are arcanes + melee system.

There is alot other bugs, and glitches which i was found, but i wont report nor mentiones here, cuz i'm sick of reporting, where DEVS dont care to fix, so is better to leave that to them and they to find that things, where they are make mistakes.

So, if u dont care, stay back and keep your fingers crossed, maybe someone of DEVS will care!

my prime armor dont display anymore the animation when canalize the melee cuz theres not anymore canalization

tatsun nikana somtimes lock the Lmouse button in mid air its kinda annoying  

• Like 1

11 minutes ago, Acid75 said:

my prime armor dont display anymore the animation when canalize the melee cuz theres not anymore canalization

tatsun nikana somtimes lock the Lmouse button in mid air its kinda annoying  

well the channeling ability is done with the alt fire mechanic in melee mode though i am not sure what it is with the controls if you use controls i do know it is the middle mouse scroll wheel button for mouse and keyboard. but i do addmit that i have been experiencing some bugs with some of my armors that have a channeling effect to them. namely targis prime pieces like the shoulder pieces seeming to go a tad bit crazy even when not channelizing. though i don't mind the idea of targis prme pieces expeling more partical effects like mini little volcanoes. 

• Like 1