Jump to content

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Matt_328

screen freezing and infinite loading

Recommended Posts

Sigh. I wish I could actually play this game. Does reinstalling do anything?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

I just lost at least 8 rounds of rewards and loot from a void fissure mission partially freezing. Doors wouldn't open, enemies weren't visible and I was still being hit, and a fissure was perpetually open the whole time. At first I was the only it happened to, but it eventually happened to everyone else in the party. I volunteered to leave first hoping it would fix it and it did. But I ended up with a mission failed screen while the others managed to extract with their rewards. 

It would be nice if I could get those rewards that I earned but it doesn't bother me any if not. I also have screenshots uploaded to me from one the party members that I was with so as to have some type of documentation showing I was there at least. 

My real concern is getting this bug fixed though. 

20190323144731-1.jpg

20190323144324-1.jpg

20190323144734-1.jpg

20190323144728-1.jpg

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
15 hours ago, zer0maz said:

Sigh. I wish I could actually play this game. Does reinstalling do anything?

Nope 😕

9 hours ago, Jadonius said:

I just lost at least 8 rounds of rewards and loot from a void fissure mission partially freezing. Doors wouldn't open, enemies weren't visible and I was still being hit, and a fissure was perpetually open the whole time. At first I was the only it happened to, but it eventually happened to everyone else in the party. I volunteered to leave first hoping it would fix it and it did. But I ended up with a mission failed screen while the others managed to extract with their rewards. 

It would be nice if I could get those rewards that I earned but it doesn't bother me any if not. I also have screenshots uploaded to me from one the party members that I was with so as to have some type of documentation showing I was there at least. 

My real concern is getting this bug fixed though. 

 

Welcome to the club

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Ive ran into this probelm myself recently loading into dojo's it Freezes the game completely putting the game for up to 3 minutes (Not repsonding) playing in windowed mode] for the past couple weeks. as for loading out of the vallis/Fortuna/Cetus/Plains Window goes black and takes a good 5 minutes to load back into my ship.

runing Intel I-7 4th Gen. Raid configuration.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

I used to have the issue of the screen going blank and still hearing everything going on, until I underclocked my GPU (EVGA GTX 980 SC II).  It was factory overclocked, but even bumping down to -10MHz made it much more stable while playing Warframe. 

Unfortunately though, it seems every other week I'm plagued with the game freezing entirely, or sometimes freezing my whole computer.  I JUST had it freeze my entire machine on wave 40 of the defence mission for the Nightwave challenge.. lost all progress.  I finally get my machine booted back up, get into the game, oh, game froze AGAIN while just on my ship reading regional chat.

I really hate doing anything that involves going long periods of time without saving progress, because 1/4 of the time, something like this happens and I lose all of it..

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

my game works perfectly till i open any syndicate vendor then it freezes, I need to open task manager and end task

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

I also have this issue.  It seems when you guys downclocked your gpu it freezes less?  I guess I will have to try that.  I uninstalled from Steam and am now downloading from the main website to see if that fixes it.  The game wouldn't even start when I had my monitor overclocked.  So maybe it does not mesh well with any overclocking?  Will try from steam-less install first and then downclock my gpu if that does not work.  *Update*  Just played a defense and a sabotage and no issue.  So far I tried direct download.  Will update with my further results

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Lots of fixes in the latest update, except the frozen screen. I just got one while farming sola toroids. Goodbye toroids.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
4 hours ago, Matt_328 said:

Lots of fixes in the latest update, except the frozen screen. I just got one while farming sola toroids. Goodbye toroids.

That's disheartening, I really miss playing Warframe. Been forced to play nothing but The Division 2 😕

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

What settings are you guys running and on what kind of system specs? I play on a potato, so I figured out a few things to help with loading issues

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Have you guys tried verifying and optimizing the download cache? Most of the times you get infinite loading screen because of corrupted download files and stuff so make sure to do that. 

Had a similar issue and sent them a ticket, they told me to verify the downloaded files with the launcher and that helped and fixed my problem.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Frozen screen happened again right after I finished the last terminal in today's Mobile Defense sortie, in solo.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

×
×
  • Create New...