Dante Unbound: Known Issues ×
Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Cannot Swap Pet Moa Polarity After Forma it

LoneMoonYou

So recently i built a Pet Moa and Forma it , and then i want to swap the polarity of my moa so i can adjust my Moa precept mod, but then it said "Reconfiguration could not be completed. Your Account has not been charged, Please try again later". I try to swap my polarity on other weapon and everything fine, and i try restart the game but only my Moa polarity cannot been swap and i find it kinda annoying.

• 2 weeks later...

I have this bug aswell. "...Reconfiguration could not be completed. your account has not be charged..."

core: Krisys Core
Model: Oloro
Brackets: Jonsin Bracket
Gyro: Atheca

I think it has to do with when the moa have been built. Your older moas can swap polarities but new ones cannot.

2nd BUG:
Wanted to forma my Smeeta Kavat for the 8th time with a vazarin polarity. This cat was already built before fortuna update came along.
---> "..Reconfiguration could not be completed. your account has not be charged..."
Now this message came along and I cannot forma it at all. 

Edited by _Keniji_

• 4 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 4 weeks later...

Just to add to this that this bug still occurs for me. I have given my MOA companion 1 forma and cannot swap the polarities still. It also reports the error message: "Reconfiguration could not be completed. Your account has not been changed. Please try again later."

• 5 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...