LoneMoonYou

Cannot Swap Pet Moa Polarity After Forma it

So recently i built a Pet Moa and Forma it , and then i want to swap the polarity of my moa so i can adjust my Moa precept mod, but then it said "Reconfiguration could not be completed. Your Account has not been charged, Please try again later". I try to swap my polarity on other weapon and everything fine, and i try restart the game but only my Moa polarity cannot been swap and i find it kinda annoying.

• Upvote 4

I also have this bug with my third built Moa Companion, and its apparently only with that one. The other 2 allow to switch their polarity slots without any problems.

Same here.

Could perhaps be because it was a polarity added by using the Tian MOA bracket?

Quite annoying that I can't move polarities around though.

Posted (edited)

I have this bug aswell. "...Reconfiguration could not be completed. your account has not be charged..."

core: Krisys Core
Model: Oloro
Brackets: Jonsin Bracket
Gyro: Atheca

I think it has to do with when the moa have been built. Your older moas can swap polarities but new ones cannot.

2nd BUG:
Wanted to forma my Smeeta Kavat for the 8th time with a vazarin polarity. This cat was already built before fortuna update came along.
---> "..Reconfiguration could not be completed. your account has not be charged..."
Now this message came along and I cannot forma it at all. 

Edited by _Keniji_

same on my moa, also used a bracket that gives polarity.  although after that message I can still forma.

but also one of my zaws has the same problem

Having this issue too. Recently build a moa and didnt have an issue. 6 forma and a potato. Then i make one with more desirable parts and i get into my 6th forma and i get this S#&$. It’s frustrating. I want to put survivability mods in the back and ability mids in the front in order of priority.

I've had this problem with a Zaw, a K-Drive and a Moa now, afraid to switch polarities of place anymore. A ticket to support solved each.

Just to add to this that this bug still occurs for me. I have given my MOA companion 1 forma and cannot swap the polarities still. It also reports the error message: "Reconfiguration could not be completed. Your account has not been changed. Please try again later."

Same issue here too. On top of MOAs, I can't swap polarities on my K-Drives. How come has this issue been around for so long unfixed?

On 2019-03-10 at 10:15 PM, LoneMoonYou said:

"Reconfiguration could not be completed. Your Account has not been charged, Please try again later".

OMG... LOL... you posted this in March! Aaaaaaaaand it's still happening LOL. I just experienced this 2 days ago.