Dante Unbound: Known Issues ×
Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Nezha melee animations cut short (not just cosmetic) [Video included]

Xayth

Nezha's melee animation recovery frames are cut shot resulting in less time to continue a combo. This specifically makes it difficult to pull off pause combos on some weapons. This is a major bug that heavily effects the gameplay of this specific frame. Note: I haven't noticed it on any other frame, they all seem to work fine

I have a video displaying the issue in 3 different ways. The text should tell you all you need to know but the video is just for examples. (Sorry if it bad)

21 minutes ago, Xayth said:

Nezha's melee animation recovery frames are cut shot resulting in less time to continue a combo. This specifically makes it difficult to pull off pause combos on some weapons. This is a major bug that heavily effects the gameplay of this specific frame. Note: I haven't noticed it on any other frame, they all seem to work fine

I have a video displaying the issue in 3 different ways. The text should tell you all you need to know but the video is just for examples. (Sorry if it bad)

You mean that Pause-Combo problem that Nezha has with Melee Weapons? I think I actually happened to have found that problem myself back somewhere before Phase 1 of Melee 3.0 even launched!

2 minutes ago, GigantEdge said:

You mean that Pause-Combo problem that Nezha has with Melee Weapons? I think I actually happened to have found that problem myself back somewhere before Phase 1 of Melee 3.0 even launched!

It used to be an issue for most frames. I remember getting annoyed at it on Excal and Volt. I was constantly having the issue before 2.99999 and I thought it was just the old "affects most frames" bug but after putting Nezha down to level Hildryn I realised it wasn't just Nezha.

In short > never played anything but Nezha, didn't realise it was just a Nezha bug.

I was wondering why I was having so much trouble using the Broken Bull combo on Cleaving Whirlwind sometimes. I figured it was just because I have both Berzerker and Primed Fury on the Gram Prime, making things a bit inconsistent due to changing attack speeds. But I guess my main Warframe is to blame.

I have to wonder, though, is it the Warframe itself? Or is it something to do with his specific animations? Or maybe the deluxe skin? Personally, I always use his agile animation set, and the deluxe skin.

54 minutes ago, Teljaxx said:

I was wondering why I was having so much trouble using the Broken Bull combo on Cleaving Whirlwind sometimes. I figured it was just because I have both Berzerker and Primed Fury on the Gram Prime, making things a bit inconsistent due to changing attack speeds. But I guess my main Warframe is to blame.

I have to wonder, though, is it the Warframe itself? Or is it something to do with his specific animations? Or maybe the deluxe skin? Personally, I always use his agile animation set, and the deluxe skin.

Yeah it make's little sense to me. I've been using umbra's noble stance with and without the deluxe skin. Still broke