Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Huryiade

Losing polarities on polarities swap

Posted in one of the other related threads, so I'll post here too. Still no acknowledgement or resolution for this issue.

Happened to me as well, I actually threw in a forma before I realized that I shouldn't have to (was sleepy). 

Joining the bump train 🙂

Aye, got a response to my ticket. Fix being worked on, compensation will follow, etc, etc.

Hopefully won't take too long. 🙂

So, do we all have to make a ticket or will they use a script and automatically compensate all the players that have that happened to them?

Have asked for more info, will let ye all know if I get any further response.

Still waiting an answer for my ticket, but glad to learn some kind of fix is on its way. Thanks for the heads up guys.

Huzzah, the fix for zaws seems to be live. Gonna check that immediately

Mmm... so basically they fixed the issue for now but couldn't put back the stance polarity on their own (cause my Ooltha still has no stance polarity); that's why they give us a Forma for each zaw weapon affected. I... don't know what to think of that.

Maybe it's a selfish thought but I would have preferred just getting it back right away...

How is the Forma supposed to be given out? Didn't receive a message in my inbox.

Il y a 2 heures, Imbarator a dit :

How is the Forma supposed to be given out? Didn't receive a message in my inbox.

For my case it was just added to my actual stack of Formas; as I knew exactly how many I had before the fix so I noticed one was added immediately. But I had no message in my Inbox either.

Yes, I confirm I got a new forma. Also, my zaw does massive damage, so I simply did ESO to area 9 and got from 0 to 30 in one go, so not really much problems.