Engilore

excavation problem and valid rework

Posted (edited)

well i think most of people are aware of this problem but no one report it or come with a good solution for fix it and make the game mode more enjoyable so let's talk about this issue:20190310161052_1.jpg

why in excavation the excavator itself its deploy, when you reach the area? and how many times someone or you accidentally deploys and excavator when your trying to go to another excavator or trying to get some power cells. Now someone will say something like: you can always avoid this by no passing close to the area, ok so tell how you avoid this: 20190310161325_1.jpg

ok so how about make the excavators spawn manually when you press f in the middle of the circle to spawn the excavator, like a life support capsule from the survival 

thats all 

Edited by Engilore
  • Upvote 3

I support this idea.  The worst part is that the orange line isn't really even accurate.  Sometimes I'll be a few meters away from it and the excavator still drops.

Posted (edited)
En 15/3/2019 a las 1:51, Vejove dijo:

I support this idea.  The worst part is that the orange line isn't really even accurate.  Sometimes I'll be a few meters away from it and the excavator still drops.

yeah i know ja ja ,the last time i played i was like 44 meters away from the orange circle and at that distance it was deployed.

Edited by Engilore

On 2019-03-10 at 8:54 PM, Engilore said:

well i think most of people are aware of this problem but no one report it or come with a good solution for fix it and make the game mode more enjoyable so let's talk about this issue:20190310161052_1.jpg

why in excavation the excavator itself its deploy, when you reach the area? and how many times someone or you accidentally deploys and excavator when your trying to go to another excavator or trying to get some power cells. Now someone will say something like: you can always avoid this by no passing close to the area, ok so tell how you avoid this: 20190310161325_1.jpg

ok so how about make the excavators spawn manually when you press f in the middle of the circle to spawn the excavator, like a life support capsule from the survival 

thats all 

That is actually a good idea to be honest

thank you ,hopefully it will get more attention and could be the the end of suffering in excavation

+1 It is very annoying when one suddenly appears while you were trying to avoid that 3rd Excavation yet.