Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Status proc FX on enemies now tied to energy, could this be changed ?

Feuershark

All procs on enemies until Buried Debt had their own FX and colours, which helped a lot in identifying which & how many were applied.

Now we can't even distinguish them.  There is also a inconsistency with radiation, between the pink and the blue/cyan, I believe the blue was better (maybe start a poll ?).

I personally like the custom effect colours, makes a lot more sense to me when I can make my ember's fire pink, that enemies actually also burn pink like the fire erupting from the ground, before it just felt off. Each has merit though, for instance it matching your energy allows you to tell that it's your effect going rather than someone else's, it can also help you to see that you're applying the status effects that you brought along, thus knowing what is going on rather than having to recognise the specific effect for being "radiation", "viral", etc., while uniform colour tells you what is going right now. Still, as someone else suggested, one could make it an optional toggle whether you want effects on enemies to be default colour or custom colours, that way everybody wins.