Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Garuda useless ultimate?

Gasau

I have been playing garuda for 3 weeks and noticed that I don’t use her ultimate at all.

Its so clunky and slow. Only usefull vs 120lvl+ enemy. 

And i very rarely use her 1st skill. Garuda is nearly immortal around her altar below 150 lvl enemy. So she dont even need a shield.

But when enemy reach 150+ lvl her 1st skill basicly become a suicide button.

Immortality is fun. But 1 and 4 skills are dissapointing. Hope they make some day her 4 more usefull in low ranks. (AND MUCH FASTER)

Does anyone feel the same?

Edited by Gasau

Her 4 is op, just add strength until says 100% bleed chance, you can use it on air too. Her 1 is mostly for the shield and for nuking rather than for spamming it like crazy to tickle the enemies, the charged ball of her 1 can do a lot of damage if the enemies are affected by her 4.

Edited by chofranc
  • Like 4

Garuda's first skill has no damage ceiling, meaning it can scale infinitely. I fooled around in the Smulacrum with it until I had a billion damage strike.

Garuda's 4th skill can force bleed procs from subsequent attacks. Pair it up with a hard hitting attack like the 1st skill and you'll see monstrously high bleed ticks.

1 минуту назад, Reefermun сказал:

Garuda's first skill has no damage ceiling, meaning it can scale infinitely. I fooled around in the Smulacrum with it until I had a billion damage strike.

Garuda's 4th skill can force bleed procs from subsequent attacks. Pair it up with a hard hitting attack like the 1st skill and you'll see monstrously high bleed ticks.

Yes and its only usefull on super high ranks enemy.

these millions turn into a couple hundred damage under armor 100 lvl. And combo 4-1 can one shot any lvl enemy. But you need so much time to make this combo.

14 minutes ago, Gasau said:

these millions turn into a couple hundred damage under armor 100 lvl. And combo 4-1 can one shot any lvl enemy. But you need so much time to make this combo.

The problem is you bud. Her 4 is probably the most broken powerful ability in the game.

18 minutes ago, Gasau said:

You don't even have to use her dread mirror, it's just really good if you happen to have a decent charge and you see a group of high value targets. Just a crit gun is absurd. Without a riven a decent roll on my corinth can 1 shot a level 150 heavy gunner through the bleed procs alone. If i'm getting headshots my incomplete modded prisma grilok kills level 150 heavies in a matter of shots. It's 3 shots to take one out vs ~12, that's massive!

All you have to do is see an enemy, tap 4 because the starter cone is enough to cover a small hallway, and fire away.

Edited by Annnoth

Her 4 is better used for stuff like Bosses, Enemies that’s tougher to kill with Armor on, or you want to insta - kill a crowd of enemies in one hit of her Blood Orb. The reason why her 4 is less useful against lower level enemies is of how weak they are compare to, lets say, a 99% DR enemy at lvl 200+ or a enemy with over 100K Health. From someone who used her against lvl 150 - 280 enemies in the Void at Mot - Ani, i do think her 1 is her main defense for preventing her from taking too much Damage (well, that and a Ancient Healer Specter). Especially at Mot since not using her Shield there at even lvl 100+ is asking for trouble since she’s one of the squisher Frames. Her 4 also helps your Team proc Slash often since it got a 100% Bleed Chance.

Edited by GPrime96

1 минуту назад, (PS4)alexismartinez14 сказал:

Are you trolling? Or just dense?

Why trolling?

Yes she is effective on lvl 100+

But nearly useless on low ranks.

I just want her to be more balanced for low and high ranks and faster. Is this bad thing?

4 minutes ago, Gasau said:

Why trolling?

Yes she is effective on lvl 100+

But nearly useless on low ranks.

I just want her to be more balanced for low and high ranks and faster. Is this bad thing?

No, that's not bad, but it IS a strawman. If you're having trouble in mid-level stuff, try focusing on your gunplay and melee rather than power spamming.

Только что, (PS4)alexismartinez14 сказал:

She can nuke mobs of enemies with the right build. Even lower level enemies.

Cant even compare to Mesa or Saryn.

Everybody on the map is dead and you still casting your ultimate. 🙄

Gotta know how to use it. 

Also, granted, it's still too slow to deploy, which means using Natural Talent. 

She's at her best with support (or operator play) to draw enemies into her kill zone, then unloading Seeking Talons. It'll kill anything if you've set her up correctly. 

However, if you're simply slumming in lower levels missions, none of this is necessary. Just build her for armor/HP and let her guns do her talking. You don't need ST to clear yard trash. They can't really hurt you and you have plenty of time to plant the flowers on them. 

2 минуты назад, Reefermun сказал:

No, that's not bad, but it IS a strawman. If you're having trouble in mid-level stuff, try focusing on your gunplay and melee rather than power spamming.

I dont have trouble with her at all. As i say she is immortal in my budget build untill 150 lvls.

Her kill speed is slow. You can depend only on your guns.

6 minutes ago, Gasau said:

Cant even compare to Mesa or Saryn.

Everybody on the map is dead and you still casting your ultimate. 🙄

She isn't a dps frame shes a buff/support frame. A buff/support frame doesn't need to do the same amounts of damage as dps frames. Why do you think she is a dps frame?

• Like 2

4 минуты назад, Sloan441 сказал:

Gotta know how to use it. 

Im sorry. To use what? what is this chatter? 

Dont feed me with this belive in your self bullS#&$ pls.

Saryn press 1 and everybody dead in nanoseconds. And your cast speed is so slow you cant do nothing about it or compare to this. Know to use what?

Her ult usefull only on hyper levels 100+ and above. On the rest ranks its useless.

Just now, Gasau said:

Saryn press 1 and everybody dead in nanoseconds. And your cast speed is so slow you cant do nothing about it or compare to this. Know to use what?

Her ult usefull only on hyper levels 100+ and above. On the rest ranks its useless.

4 minutes ago, Cibyllae said:

She isn't a dps frame shes a buff/support frame. A buff/support frame doesn't need to do the same amounts of damage as dps frames. Why do you think she is a dps frame?

4 минуты назад, Cibyllae сказал:

what is this nonsense? The developers themselves said that she was made as ASSASIN..

6 minutes ago, Cibyllae said:

The problem is that  support frames are useless if Nuke frames can destroy everything without any help...

9 minutes ago, Gasau said:

Actually, you know what, there's no point in debating this. 

If you like Garuda, you play Garuda. She's a bit clumsy in some ways, but she works. 

If you prefer to play Saryn, play her. 

Quit worrying about what others are up to and do what you want to do. 

Heck, I play Trinity constantly even though I hardly ever see my teammates--because I simply like playing her. Think on that. 

Edited by Sloan441
Bit more constructive--but only a bit...
  • Like 2

6 minutes ago, Gasau said:

Saryn press 1 and after 1 hour of arbiters she died 10  times and the tanks continue...