Dante Unbound: Known Issues ×
Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Weapon Glitch

BenaBean

I have seen several people talking about this glitch already but figured I would add on to it since I experienced it for the first time today.

Was trying to do the kuva survival and some enemy (forgot the name of them) took my weapon. Usually when this happens, there will be a blue marker on your map which you can go to in order to pick your weapon back up. It's annoying yeah but it adds a little something to keep you awake.

However, recently there has been an issue popping up where the marker does not show. You will not be able to use the weapon for the rest of the mission and you will not be able to pick it back up.

This was really saddening for me because I spent over 30 minutes without being able to use my new opticor vandal.

Just figured I would bring this up since this can be considered a pretty game changing glitch and is incredibly infuriating considering it was never a problem before.

Thanks

Can confirm this happened to my Vaykor Hek once on a Kuva Siphon mission (I think it was capture on Saturn). Important note though, my party members could see my gun complete with the marker on the floor.

Wasn't able to record this phenomenon, I'll try next time.

3 hours ago, alphonso06 said:

my party members could see my gun complete with the marker on the floor.

Same thing happened to me on 60min Kuva survival, lost my Phantasma in the first 10 minutes of the mission and then I was useless all throughout.