Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

I do Not understand why people have issues with Toroids

Klypto

Just now, Orblit said:

Got that super rng giving you toroids like candy huh.

This was below average for a 2x boost event. 

Not only did we spend time traveling between all 3 places but we fought indoors which is much slower.

2 minutes ago, Zilchy said:

That's pretty slow by the way, not sure what setup you're using.

We fought indoors and the mesa kept killing them before they could put beacons down, so there was moments of standing around for a minute or two waiting.  It was very slow.

Edited by Klypto

27 minutes ago, Klypto said:

We fought indoors and the mesa kept killing them before they could put beacons down, so there was moments of standing around for a minute or two waiting.  It was very slow.

lMyweju.jpg

Don't use Mesa lol. Not efficient enough.

Edited by Zilchy

29 minutes ago, Klypto said:

This was below average for a 2x boost event. 

Not only did we spend time traveling between all 3 places but we fought indoors which is much slower.

I just compared to the last time I went out to farm a couple real quick for amp parts.  Week 1, I had farmed up about 130 of each in 30 minutes and never really went back to dedicated farming groups since they nerfed spawn rates.

12 minutes ago, LarryYourWaiter said:

Mesa will destroy the beacons themselves too, no?  Maybe not the best pick for this farm.

No, Peacemaker won't target those, thankfully.  But yeah gotta be careful about actually letting the enemies put them down in the first place.

mostly because their drop rate tends to be miserably bad if you AREN'T in a four man dedicated farmsquad with boosters running. Now is certainly a damn good time for it with the event going on, though; you got four times as many as someone would have normally, possibly ~8 times if there was also a drop chance booster on someone in the squad.

it's... a messy situation, I guess, because of the usual balance problem DE runs into: the gap between optimized and unoptimized is just massive. Optimizing a farmsquad doesn't turn something from good to great, it turns things from horrible to great, and from good to completely absurd. So where do you put the baseline?

Edited by OvisCaedo