Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Codex entries that need updating

Pyrah

There seem to be a number of Codex entries that either need updating or moved to more appropriate areas.

Namely what I find most important is the lack of context for players going into Octavia's Anthem or Chains of Harrow now that the hype sites are no longer within viewpoint of the main game. Much like "View Cinematic," I would like a "View Prologue" that shows the comics that were made to show the events leading up to the in-game quest. Unless they're lore hunters like I am, most people aren't going to venture outside of the game to look these up. Especially for Octavia's Anthem, I find that if the player lacks the context for how Suda came to the decision to become a Cephalon, a lot is lost in the quest. If it wasn't for this Octavia's Anthem, I would not have been able to finally grieve for my Oma. 

The other entries that need updating are the Primes and the fish. Whether or not the older primes get the Ballas treatment, the Prime Trailers should be available inside the Codex of the corresponding Prime. Again like "View Cinematic" there should be a "View Trailer" because those trailers are amazing and should be view-able inside the game itself. As for the fish, they're just simply placed in the wrong area altogether. Not sure why they're classified as Objects when they should just be placed in the Unaffiliated section like the Pobbers, Kubrodons, etc. This goes for the Lanx from Uranus as well.

• Like 1