Dante Unbound: Known Issues ×
Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

K-Drive Jets Keeps Reverting to Default Appearance

Chanzi

I made a K-Drive with all the new parts, but the jets alone keep reverting back to their default colors. I've tried this with lots of different color combinations. To reproduce the bug, make a K-Drive of all the new parts, change all the colors, then either go back and forth between Vehicle Mode and the main Arsenal screen or just go out and use the board. The Thugs jets for me at least show their default colors.

Arsenal Screen

Outside

• Like 1

It's not just new parts. My previously made K-Drive's parts are doing the same thing.

k18gtf.jpg

One correction to make about the picture text, I meant when you select an area to color it is temporarily fixed. Once you click a color it reverts to default colors. If you hit esc the chosen colors will remain but once you leave the menu and return default is back again. Jets have default color in missions.

And did I just never bother looking close enough before or have the old K-Drive jets become detached? I was almost positive the old jets were supposed to be attached to the board.

And did I just never bother looking close enough before or have the old K-Drive jets become detached? I was almost positive the old jets were supposed to be attached to the board.

Can confirm, both the colouring issue and that the vapor trails no longer are aligned with the actual jets on any of the boards. The jets also seem to float further away from the actual board than before.

Finally got around to crafting myself a second board, and seeing the engines sticking out strangely (despite seemingly having grooves so that they would fit onto the board itself) and reverting their colors is... dampening my enthusiasm a bit.

I'm enjoying K-Drives more and more, so really hope they find time to fix these issues. :)

Bump.

I literally just posted this same thing - I'll re-route people from my post so this can gain more traction.

I have "Fatboys" on a Needlenose, Hothead and Beaky setup. The Fatboys just keep reverting colour.

Edited by Astronomicon.

Time to bump this again, and time to add more info.

1. The jet colors only show as incorrect in mission when you are host. The energy trails show as correct at that time, however.

2. When you are a client, the jet colors are correct, but the energy trails incorrectly revert to default, and are spaced for the Step Tens model jets.

3. When you are in the Arsenal, the colors for the jets do not show correctly, unless (as someone stated above) you are actively picking a color.

4. The color selection of the entire board carries over when you are selecting another board to equip, but switches back to the appropriate colors (barring jets) when finally selected.

• 5 weeks later...

its bugged both for host and client , cients have bugged energy trails, them beeing in default colour, this beeing extra bad because DE does just not manage to place the glowing exaust orb even remotly near anything exept for the vanialla board.(wich is why I just huild a freaking second board and its WORSE) the host on the other hand has less isuues, since with most combinations "only" the energycour on the bossters bugs back to default

Can confirm that it's still a persistent issue. Not game breaking by any means, but man, does seeing the gold and light blue jets clash with my silver and purple K-Drive tilt me to no end. Like, I barely use the K-Drive as is; making me hate to look at it because of a 2+ month old color bug isn't helping.

• 2 weeks later...

This seems to be happening to me as well.  I went here as I didn't know where to go.  I have spent time and plat. on my current K-Drive.  I would hate to scrap it and start over.  Seems that when in color screen default "engine color -gold" and energy color return once I exit the appearance screen.  Not the end of the world but since I'm more end game...you know....looks are a "thing"  Any help would be appreciated.

Thank you

Agent_99

• 3 weeks later...